Ayr United Away

Ngonge88

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

Jesus wept, folk are already preparing for a playoff with Ayr?! I'm not happy with where we are at the moment but lets take a step back, alot of football still to be played

A nice, really convincing win on Saturday could go a long wat towards blasting this crap right out of the water.

3 hours ago, funky monkey said:

I understand your fear, it's only natural that we should be fearful given our poor run of form and our lack of signings this transfer window. There's a big battle ahead.

I too was on the pitch at Palmerston with transistor radio in hand when the dreadful news came through from Firhill. I don't want to experience that feeling again.

I'm sure you spoke to me saying Clyde had just scored and I replied they can't have the game finished 8 minutes ago.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 9:23 AM, Mojike and Bod said:

As they were easily beaten by the worst side in the Scottish Championship? Work it out FFS it’s not rocket science.

We've also taken four points off the team who a couple of days ago absolutely bodied the side running away with the Championship title.  It's almost as though these comparisons mean absolutely nothing...

40 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

We are SIX points from Hibs, to say we shouldn't be thinking about top 6 is delusional

...all about perspective I guess!

Need to go back to 9th November to cover our last 6 points though.... that's 11 fixtures.  With only 10 fixtures until the split, we'd better get our act together if we want to start looking up...