Broadfoot

allybee

DDF has his critics and isn’t the finished article, but I would much rather have him beyond the end of this season, and there is a reasonable chance of that given his contract situation and his apparent enjoyment here. 

If the signing of Broadfoot scuppers that because SOD, who is probably off in the summer, only wants to play with his pal, I would be extremely disappointed. 

The shambolic element of it is that we are heading into the last few months with 2 strikers. Had it been Broadfoot plus....a No.10, 2 striker, possibly a new keeper then fine. To have chat from early November that we were well ahead with preparations for January and the only in on deadline is Broadfoot.....is a different matter entirely.

4 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

He loves the Killie really? Even though we were all a shower of clueless c**ts and pricks four months ago???

Stuck the boot into the club on his departure and gleefully fed the xenophobic media narrative about Alessio.

A strange form of love.

Jim Goodwin  - Came out of the blue. Wednesday afternoon, KB phoned him to say there was interest from Killie, He was shocked and angry - didn't want to lose him, especially as it strengthens a rival.

Doesn't think there was transfer fee but would be surprised if KB paid his release.

Funny how JG can see this strengthens a rival, yet we willingly loan them a player.

f**king nuts! 

4 minutes ago, Travis said:

Brilliant news guys! Pure big character so he is! Just imagine the top bants about the place as the lads welcome him back, and he slots seamlessly straight back into some vital positions: the pool team, the WhatsApp group, the ‘watch tv while the gaffer talks about tactics n s**t’ crowd. 

If you can’t get excited about all that then I’m just not sure you’re a real fan and you need to go have a long hard look at yourself. 

Also spare a thought for the physio who will have an old mate back to talk to all week while the rest of the team are training/playing darts. 

Brilliant night lads. I mean, all those other stupid wee teams are out there signing first-team players to improve their chances of staying up. We’re not getting hung up on that bollocks when we make sure the lads are all having a pure laugh and their fragile spirits don’t get dented by relegation and a year of Championship fun. 

Hooray!

Post of the day!