Is it actually that hard

piffer

1 minute ago, TommyG said:

Only sensible post on the thread, the rest just show why you can't have any numpty join a football club board. You know she's not a fans representative for starters right? Clearly not. She's on the board to input from the Trust, if you're not in the trust or paying into TIK then I suggest you take your grievances up with the SLO or Fowler or Bowie. You don't want a politician on board but it would be okay to have a postman or a brickie, aye we're a clever lot right enough.

I would have anyone but a politician. Professional liars 

what about someone with skills in say, growing a business? Advertising? Finance? Innovation? Customer focus?

4 minutes ago, TommyG said:

Only sensible post on the thread, the rest just show why you can't have any numpty join a football club board. You know she's not a fans representative for starters right? Clearly not. She's on the board to input from the Trust, if you're not in the trust or paying into TIK then I suggest you take your grievances up with the SLO or Fowler or Bowie. You don't want a politician on board but it would be okay to have a postman or a brickie, aye we're a clever lot right enough.

Hia Cathy

3 minutes ago, Flood said:

I would have anyone but a politician. Professional liars 

what about someone with skills in say, growing a business? Advertising? Finance? Innovation? Customer focus?

She's not a politician, she works with orphaned and abandoned kids who need homes. Right bastard eh!

8 hours ago, theauldyin said:

£100,000 for a seat on the board to do WHAT ?

Exactly, what's the f**king point of continuing to contribute to TIK?

No benefit whatsoever in learning/hearing what is or is not happening within the club and quite honestly I am not overly enamoured with the money being spent on standing seating.  I have no issues with improving the disabled areas.  

10 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Steve Clarke gave us our club back. Bowie, Phyllis and Cathy have taken us back to the MJ days. Cancelling TIK what’s the point? No influence. F’k all. Bowie has lost interest and he’s just Bob Lauchlan with money. A total clown.

The other two are a waste of space. 

M & B - 100% spot on. KFC is his plaything and the other 2 bring nothing to the party. Lets shame this charlatan. Shareholders need to get motions of no confidence in to the impending AGM. This notion of £100k for a place on the Board is nonsense. You get nominated for the Board for the drive and expertise you bring to the club provided that you get the appropriate level of support from shareholders.

I keep reading on here all about joining the killie trust and that they got a fan representative on the board 

when was the last time that fan representative actually did anything or actually made any kind of statement ?

why are the trust not saying why the fan representative isn’t making any statements after all surely She  is answerable to the trust and the trust can remove her from the board if they aren’t up to the position (or is she the only fan the board will accept) 

at present it’s a sales pitch of we want you to join the trust we got a fan representative on the board who does nothing for the fans

would at least expect a statement  from the trust today to tell us what’s going on

1 hour ago, Killie wanderer said:

I keep reading on here all about joining the killie trust and that they got a fan representative on the board 

when was the last time that fan representative actually did anything or actually made any kind of statement ?

why are the trust not saying why the fan representative isn’t making any statements after all surely She  is answerable to the trust and the trust can remove her from the board if they aren’t up to the position (or is she the only fan the board will accept) 

at present it’s a sales pitch of we want you to join the trust we got a fan representative on the board who does nothing for the fans

would at least expect a statement  from the trust today to tell us what’s going on

You keep reading it but you've never acted on it and that's clearly because you don't seem to understand it. When was the last time she made a statement? What are we Sevco insisting on statements all the time? And why is it that non trust members keep insisting on hearing from the trust representative? You want the representation but you want others to pay for it! She's had at least two meetings a few months back with all the fans she represents invited where anyone could ask any question they want and she gave a full run down on what was happening at the club at the time, and the trust have said that will continue. You also say she does nothing for the fans but you don't actually know what she does at all so that doesn't really add up now does it? She's only one voice on the board and can only make suggestions to the main man who pulls the strings, if he chooses not to listen then there is not much anyone can do about that as he owns over 70% of the club.

8 hours ago, TommyG said:

garbage do you need to have shares in Billy Bowie`s business to ask him a question. all board members have to answer to all killie fans

away and boil your head, that is just a tik uber fan post, divisive rubbish

9 hours ago, harley said:

What’s the f**king point then.

The point is the same with any business, you can't come of a boardroom meeting and reveal what was discussed unless the board want it to be released. I would agree that there are a lot of questions for the board to answer, but changing The Trust rep won't necessarily improve things. Maybe CJ resigning would let the members vote on the next one. I presume you are a Trust member ? 

26 minutes ago, Big Tam said:

You keep reading it but you've never acted on it and that's clearly because you don't seem to understand it. When was the last time she made a statement? What are we Sevco insisting on statements all the time? And why is it that non trust members keep insisting on hearing from the trust representative? You want the representation but you want others to pay for it! She's had at least two meetings a few months back with all the fans she represents invited where anyone could ask any question they want and she gave a full run down on what was happening at the club at the time, and the trust have said that will continue. You also say she does nothing for the fans but you don't actually know what she does at all so that doesn't really add up now does it? She's only one voice on the board and can only make suggestions to the main man who pulls the strings, if he chooses not to listen then there is not much anyone can do about that as he owns over 70% of the club.

Glad you are in the clique and know what’s going on and are happy about it all

and your post shows exactly why I have never joined the trust it’s always been a case of them and us and always will be 

I thought we all supported the same football club but the trust seem to always be out for what they can get 

Edited by Killie wanderer

14 minutes ago, Killie wanderer said:

Glad you are in the clique and know what’s going on and are happy about it all

At no point did I say I was happy about the current situation. But when it comes to finger pointing then I will be pointing it at those directly involved with what's going on and not a director who is doing all the things that you claim she isn't doing. The trust introduced the meetings with Cathy a few months back and have said they are making it a regular thing, that's exactly what you talked about wanting but instead of embracing that you want to talk about cliques and not acknowledge that you might have got it wrong.

36 minutes ago, Killie wanderer said:

I thought we all supported the same football club but the trust seem to always be out for what they can get 

As far as I can see the Trust is a bunch of volunteers giving up their free time and money to support the club. What do you think they are getting out of it Killie wanderer, apart from abuse?