Rossco home, Fred

CB

Relief is the main feeling after that. Much better performance - anything less than 3 points would have been an injustice. County clearly set up for a draw, so credit to the players for showing patience. Thought the crowd were good too and stuck with the team for the most part aside from a few grumbles.

Thought Rory was very good in general and it was another impressive display from Kabamba. Brophy clearly benefited massively from having him up there alongside him. I’d still like to see us score a goal like County’s sometime, where a midfielder follows up and hits a shot from outside the box, but can’t have it all. We’re not out of the woods yet but it’s a good start with some very tough games coming up.

Surprised at just how dung Ross County were. They allowed us to break, drive at them, create chances, score, everything that every other team in the league has managed to prevent us from doing quite easily. 

Give some credit to Dyer for that, it was refreshing to learn we were going with a 442. Brophy has been crying out for a partner since Stewart left, today he got it and between them they took 3 goals - not rocket science. 

Big Branescu is still a f**king liability and Niko is due a spell on the bench. 

• CB unpinned this topic

6 hours ago, virtuocity said:

To be fair, I think it’s the noisy minority that slags Rory off.  I would say that the majority ‘get’ what he brings to the team. 

We missed Rory when he was out after I'm as. His work rate, passing, giving others an easy ball out is sorely missed when he doesn't play.

Burke, Power and Mckennie really helped dominate when we needed them today.  Strikers get the goals and credit but our midfield was better tiday.. I thought Power pushed up more than normal and that made a difference.

A shout out to SOD as well, played a bit better today in the second half.. Good pass for the penalty it would have been a tough week for him with distractions.. He has to look after his family so i don't grudge him looking for the best deal he can get. Folk need to recognise he's not a killie fan like us, but an employee.. How many of them would stick around when offered 2xwages come the summer.

4 hours ago, drmurray said:

We missed Rory when he was out after I'm as. His work rate, passing, giving others an easy ball out is sorely missed when he doesn't play.

Burke, Power and Mckennie really helped dominate when we needed them today.  Strikers get the goals and credit but our midfield was better tiday.. I thought Power pushed up more than normal and that made a difference.

A shout out to SOD as well, played a bit better today in the second half.. Good pass for the penalty it would have been a tough week for him with distractions.. He has to look after his family so i don't grudge him looking for the best deal he can get. Folk need to recognise he's not a killie fan like us, but an employee.. How many of them would stick around when offered 2xwages come the summer.

I am not anti S O D in any way but his performances have dropped off mainly due to the transfer talk IMO. and as you say who cou ld blame him for leaving for twice or more wages but what we should expect is visable effort while he is here.