Rossco home, Fred

CB

Everyone who posted on this during the game please read it back right from the start it's comedy gold.

I was at the game and it was so different than what has been posted on here we were never not in control of the game, their goal was 100% the keepers fault if he had put a bit more effort into his throw out to Niko he had the pace to beat his man. 

43 minutes ago, Garvis said:

I was at the game and it was so different than what has been posted on here.....

It rarely is the same. Nothing wrong with not being able to get to a game but it’s the “aye but it says on radio though” shouts are embarrassing. 

Whenever I can’t make a game I will speak To someone at the game as 3 minutes of highlights and posts on here never give a real reflection on match. 

1 hour ago, Garvis said:

Everyone who posted on this during the game please read it back right from the start it's comedy gold.

I was at the game and it was so different than what has been posted on here we were never not in control of the game, their goal was 100% the keepers fault if he had put a bit more effort into his throw out to Niko he had the pace to beat his man. 

I like Niko but it was his fault imo. The throw wasn’t great but Niko was very slow to react and then strolled back.

2 hours ago, Garvis said:

Not sure that's quite right to be honest. The initial reponse to going behind was really poor, it was the same sort of mistake again and they got loudly booed off at half time. I think a bit of worry was understandable given the situation we were in at half time. 

Completely in control before the goal and fantastic second half - but there was a right dodgy spell in the middle. 

Neither myself nor my daughter thought we could score two in the second half. Plenty of possession but I think Brophy's shot was the only one on target. We had plenty of free kicks but most ended up by being headed away and Burkey had two long-range efforts that weren't that close to the goals. The soft-ish penalty won it for us, and hopefully a win will have restored some confidence because Hearts will be a truer test of where we are at. 

25 minutes ago, GCM said:

Personally I thought most of the booing at half time was directed at the ref.

Yes,for me it was Willie Column that was getting booed off the park. There were 2 shouts for a penalty in the first half. I was too far away to make a judgement myself.

17 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

Yes,for me it was Willie Column that was getting booed off the park. There were 2 shouts for a penalty in the first half. I was too far away to make a judgement myself.

Think the problem was McKenzie made a meal of the first one and although the second claim looked more like a penalty, Collum thought he was at it again. 

5 hours ago, Garvis said:

The last thing that should be done with those "freds" is read back after the event!

Probably no more comedy gold than listening to a playback of people watching at the match.

Edited by skygod

2 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Not sure that's quite right to be honest. The initial reponse to going behind was really poor, it was the same sort of mistake again and they got loudly booed off at half time. I think a bit of worry was understandable given the situation we were in at half time. 

Completely in control before the goal and fantastic second half - but there was a right dodgy spell in the middle. 

Amazing how people see a game differently, apart from the mistake blame who you want , for me we controlled the full game. Also didn't hear much booing at half time.