Kabamba

Ngonge88

14 minutes ago, Kabambas_Big_Toe said:

Even when Kabamba isn’t scoring I think the boy does a great job at creating that extra bit of space up top for Brophy to dip into, all round a fantastic player and could play a big role for us. Hopefully get him tied down for more than 18 months

Brophy needs someone up with him to be effective. Kabamba is already proving to be a great addition.

Edited by jh2633

My only worry is that if he or Brophy get injured we are back to square 1 as we failed to get someone to cover them. Ideally you would like 4 strikers if playing a front two. We have two. 

He looks like he's enjoying himself here and 3 goals in 4 games is a pretty damn good start by anyone's standards!

1 hour ago, livvy said:

My only worry is that if he or Brophy get injured we are back to square 1 as we failed to get someone to cover them. Ideally you would like 4 strikers if playing a front two. We have two. 

He looks like he's enjoying himself here and 3 goals in 4 games is a pretty damn good start by anyone's standards!

Innes Cameron is back in training, due back shortly, he gives us an extra body at least, hopefully we can get another attacker in.

PS..... There is a short video on KTV of his recovery. His operation had nothing to do with an injury but how his bones have grown, they trimmed his cartlidge & loosened his knee cap apparently.......

3 hours ago, Kabambas_Big_Toe said:

Even when Kabamba isn’t scoring I think the boy does a great job at creating that extra bit of space up top for Brophy to dip into, all round a fantastic player and could play a big role for us. Hopefully get him tied down for more than 18 months

I felt he was one of the few positives in Perth. First half that day he made some great runs and had some decent link up pay. As the game went on he was trying his best but the quality of ball had deteriorated to nothing more than a pointless hoof away from our box that he had little chance with

16 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Did St Clair have a mid season release clause on his loan?

looks unlikely ----wonder if there was a clause he has to feature in certain % of the match day squad ---as it is all very strange he is named on the bench most weeks but even when we have injuries in his position or chasing a game ---he never comes on 

It’s a pointless loan for all parties. 

St Clair signed a four-year contract with Venezia but had no first-team experience with Chelsea and didn’t pick up much in his first year in Venice. 

If they expect him to get experience with us it isn’t working out. Nor is he in the shop window. 

It’s unlikely that he’s improving his Italian unless he’s spending time with del Fabro, Donati et al. 

They are not a wealthy club like Juve which can afford to write off his wages so we must be paying enough to make it worth their while. 

Most likely they hoped he would be a success under Alessio and we would sign him but that looks increasingly improbable. 

No idea if there was a break clause  - you would usually only find out if one of the parties divulged it. 

If there was one, you would have expected one or both clubs to have invoked it. 

2 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

looks unlikely ----wonder if there was a clause he has to feature in certain % of the match day squad ---as it is all very strange he is named on the bench most weeks but even when we have injuries in his position or chasing a game ---he never comes on 

I think it's clear that part of his agreement is that he needs to be included