1965 shirts

Thirdwatch1965

Are they going to be sized or just going to be for show for a lot of people. 150 isn’t a lot especially if it’s spread across S/M/L/XL/XXL or similar. It’s a great idea and something we should have been all over long before now but feel we are restricting income with so few available.

3 hours ago, Graeme S said:

They could and possibly should have limited numbers to 1500 as opposed to 150. Milan did a special kit for their 120 anniversary and produced 1200 though they were rather more expensive at a few hundred Euros I think.

I’ll go out on a gigantic limb here and say we’re possibly catering to a smaller crowd of potential buyers than Milan.

42 minutes ago, piffer said:

Are they going to be sized or just going to be for show for a lot of people. 150 isn’t a lot especially if it’s spread across S/M/L/XL/XXL or similar. It’s a great idea and something we should have been all over long before now but feel we are restricting income with so few available.

There are 6 size categories.The five you mentioned plus "junior goalie" size!

8 hours ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Gavin spoke about retro shirts today at half time. Is there any info on these, I dont buy programmes any longer but I think there may have been some info in it today.

Thanks

The 64/65 top goes on sale Friday 7th Feb. 

This is the first in a line of retro commemorative  strips to be released throughout 2020.

Only 150 will be on sale of each strip when they are released and this one comes in a display box as well. It will cost £50.

I hope that helps :-) 

Gav

5 hours ago, virtuocity said:

@Gavin Wallace Why were u jogging off after half time? You could have given yourself a hammy. 

Hammy is knackered, I’ll not be in for the rest of the season. xD Al D sending me out on loan ha!

Some technical difficulties just towards the end of half time which took a bit of time to resolve. Think I’ll try that at each home game now haha! 

7 minutes ago, Gavin Wallace said:

The 64/65 top goes on sale Friday 7th Feb. 

This is the first in a line of retro commemorative  strips to be released throughout 2020.

Only 150 will be on sale of each strip when they are released and this one comes in a display box as well. It will cost £50.

I hope that helps :-) 

Gav

Is it just this one that comes in the box or will they all come in it? 

Also any more details about what strips the future releases will be or is it just a case of be patient and wait?:11:

2 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Also any more details about what strips the future releases will be or is it just a case of be patient and wait?:11:

I’m not sure on the whether the others will have display boxes so it’s not right to comment on that. I’ll ask the question to Gregg.

Details on the others will be released at various stages throughout the calendar year. That’s all I can say at the moment :-) 

17 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Announcement at half-time, full page in the programme, going on website/social media today or tomorrow. What are you looking for? Advert on TV? Double page spread in a national daily?

At least a wee cheap brochure of commemorative items available to be sent out to ST holders / TIK members. Considering a lot of older fans can’t go to every game and don’t use social media they might miss out. 

6 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

They should all come in a box.

Patient and wait. Depending on how well these ones do depends on how many more we go for and which ones are next.