1965 shirts

Thirdwatch1965

If the '65 top is £50 then open it to all ... take cash and orders up front like they did with the one with the names.

If they want to make it limited edition then at least make it interesting and charge a bit more. The top is cracking but the presentation doesn't scream limited edition .... more like the old 'Kit in a Box' from the 70s.

8 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Class strip. Yet still we moan...

Just giving my opinion. To me a retro range should be as close to the original shirt it’s trying to be. That’s why I feel toffs version is more realistic. 

To be honest I would have been happy if that design was next seasons kit. 

Edited by Killiepie

As opinions go, I think the limited edition shirts are a great idea. Love the shirt but the box could have been a bit better (some might say less is more). What I think is missing is a certificate or a sheet that gives a bit of background to the famous season and the shirt itself. While a lot of us are well aware of the history, a lot of the next generation of fans might not be so lucky.

Great concept, great shirt but Final package just short of superb.

2 minutes ago, 3GAKAS said:

As opinions go, I think the limited edition shirts are a great idea. Love the shirt but the box could have been a bit better (some might say less is more). What I think is missing is a certificate or a sheet that gives a bit of background to the famous season and the shirt itself. While a lot of us are well aware of the history, a lot of the next generation of fans might not be so lucky.

Like a reprint, in part, or in whole of that booklet type thing we had for the 40th(?) anniversay of the league win?

That probably would have been cool.

1 hour ago, 3GAKAS said:

This what I mean as well.

At £50 it should be on open sale ... tart it up with a numbered box,  a certificate, dvd/ book of some sort and make it limited edition for £80/£100.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

When is the next shirt due for release and does anyone know what one it will be.

Might be in to next season just because of the hassle of JustSport having our hands tied.

There are ideas for the next top, but interested to see what people would like next.

21 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Might be in to next season just because of the hassle of JustSport having our hands tied.

There are ideas for the next top, but interested to see what people would like next.

Any chance more than 150 can be made and available online? I don't understand why these were limited and inly available at the shop. Poor isolating fans that dont live near or cant get to the ground on the day they are released.

Appreciate it's not your fault but with your history of being involved with kits its something you can pass on surely?