Big flag

Andy

As I was walking out last night couldn’t 
help but spot what appeared to a big flag, left dumped in a wheel barrow close to the East Stand exit at Dundonald Road end.

Just a heads up in case this a flag a fan has  entrusted to the safe keeping of the club.

Hopefully it was only lying In an old wheel barrow for the duration of the match exposed to the elements.

Perhaps when stadium not in use its kept elsewhere, but if it was mine I wouldn’t have been too happy.

Not a moan just a public service announcement to possible owner.

7 hours ago, Andy said:

As I was walking out last night couldn’t 
help but spot what appeared to a big flag, left dumped in a wheel barrow close to the East Stand exit at Dundonald Road end.

Just a heads up in case this a flag a fan has  entrusted to the safe keeping of the club.

Hopefully it was only lying In an old wheel barrow for the duration of the match exposed to the elements.

Perhaps when stadium not in use its kept elsewhere, but if it was mine I wouldn’t have been too happy.

Not a moan just a public service announcement to possible owner.

Club has a club with history flag. Was it that?

5 hours ago, andydippy said:

What appeared to be a flag, so it might not even be, and you don't even know what it looks like so how do you propose finding the "owner".

Exposed to the elements, if it is a flag would it not normally be outside anyway so be exposed to the elements. 

So the club are now recklessly not taking care of fans property that has been entrusted to them, just because there was an item in a wheelbarrow. Hmm

One I said not a moan.

Two I don’t think folk who own flags store them in wheel barrows oot the back door.

I did suspect one or two flags may be at the club from previous displays.

I was walking past on way out I wasn’t about to go have a rummage.

The only thing it could have been other than a flag is one of the advertising banners.

As said previously a public service is all I was posting.

I can remember us playing Dundee in a Challenge Cup semi-final (shows you how long ago it was) and the guy selling merchandise outside the ground came out with the patter "the game goes quicker with a big flag". Ever since any mention of a big flag and my son, or daughter, comes out with that line. I also remember it was hosing down and we lost. 

Edited by Wrangodog

7 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I can remember us playing Dundee in a Challenge Cup semi-final (shows you how long ago it was) and the guy selling merchandise outside the ground came out with the patter "the game goes quicker with a big flag". Ever since any mention of a big flag and my son, or daughter, comes out with that line. I also remember it was hosing down and we lost. 

Left that game at half time 0-0, to go to Glasgow to a Charlatans gig at the Barras, think we lost 2-0, right good crowd in that night too ?