Free agent

Craigieboy

18 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I expect us to go with Kabamba up front on his own at Tynecastle.

If the game is there to be won in the last 20 minutes Brophy can come on.

I would definitely go two up top, after watching Hearts struggle against May and Kane FFS

Saints should have scored 6

We looked good when Brophy came on to make it a two against Celtic

We looked good again, against Ross Co, but struggled up front with just Kabamba at Perth

Also, don't want Brophy's head going back down, after getting such a huge boost on Saturday

My Jambo mate says Hearts will continue to get found out, playing such a high back line, so got to be a front two

Edited by Killie Conman

4 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I expect us to go with Kabamba up front on his own at Tynecastle.

If the game is there to be won in the last 20 minutes Brophy can come on.

With Dyer's interview he said "I'm not sure if we'll play with the two up front tomorrow" could be mind games but we should defo go two up top watching Hearts struggling to cope with Stevie May

On 2/5/2020 at 8:05 AM, kfc_superteam said:

Mulumbu's situation is a strange one. A player with undoubted talent who nobody has picked up, Aberdeen or Hibs or Hearts for example. Looks like he is still a free agent but as Fowler has alluded to just basically blanked us. Suspect its to do with finances but you wonder why nobody else has taken a chance with him! 

It was posted on here that he was still being paid by Celtic. I’ve heard the same from two Celtic supporters as well. They said it was more gardening leave than released. It’s not that no one wants him he’s in a position he doesn’t want anyone else until the end of the season. No other SPFL club could match what he was on there.