Aberdeen Away - Scottish Cup

fmcc

18 minutes ago, skygod said:

Findlay "touch and go", according to AD. Maybe won't be risked.

Expect some other(s) to be rested too.

Why would we rest anyone? This is a massive game, far more important than the sevco game. If Findlay feels ok to play then play him.

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Why would we rest anyone? This is a massive game, far more important than the sevco game. If Findlay feels ok to play then play him.

Take it up with AD:

"We have to look after the players. It's my job to pick the ones who maybe need a rest, those who need to play because they haven't played for a bit."

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

Take it up with AD:

"We have to look after the players. It's my job to pick the ones who maybe need a rest, those who need to play because they haven't played for a bit."

Always the problem with a small squad. The fact we didn't recruit properly has put us in the position where we have a decent first team but will struggle to rest players

36 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Looks like the team have arrived safe in Aberdeen..... staying in the Sandman Signature going by Brophys post on instagram.

Next door to me tomorrow night if they are staying over again.  Booked the Hilton garden in using my points for the missus and I.   Seeing as I'm in Singapore next week for work for 10.days and will.not be here for valentines, thought I'd better be nice to her.

Edited by Beaker71

13 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Next door to me tomorrow night if they are staying over again.  Booked the Hilton garden in using my points for the missus and I.   Seeing as I'm in Singapore next week for work for 10.days and will.not be here for valentines, thought I'd better be nice to her.

Oh you big romantic take her to the football