Deliberately stamping on an opponent.

gdevoy

22 hours ago, Graeme S said:

Don't forget no action was taken when he threw his laces at a Killie fan few weeks ago. Might seem trivial however a Motherwell fan was arrested and charged for throwing a pie at Morelos.

You forget that in Columbia, throwing a pie at someone is the symbol that you’ve done a number of vulgar sexual acts to the victims mum and that she has had more men on her than a budget hotel mattress. It’s understandable the Motherwell fan would be arrested for such a cultural slur. 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, Graeme S said:

Don't forget no action was taken when he threw his laces at a Killie fan few weeks ago. Might seem trivial however a Motherwell fan was arrested and charged for throwing a pie at Morelos.

That was a racist incident though........:5:

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

Wee dick got away with it....

This!

Definitely deliberate for me but that decision is informed by knowledge of his previous. Viewed in total isolation there is scope to give him the benifits of the doubt and it avoids having to contradict the match ref.

8 hours ago, theboyjohnston said:

Who was at the Tattiedome when Martin Baker got sent off for pointing his toe at Moravcik? SPFL too scared to upset these muppets.

Mike McCurry had a f**king horrific record of sending our guys off or giving opposing teams penalties for literally looking in their direction.

The Baker one was horrendous and the little s**t almost ripped his shirts off trying to get the red card out 

3 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

That was the same day McCurry ‘spoke to’ Iain Wright for breaking Hoodie’s jaw? Nose? with a deliberate elbow.

And of course who can forget the ‘Cheating Pastor’ chalking off Boydie’s perfectly good opener against them at RP in their ‘title party’ game?

McCurry for me still the most cowardly cheat of a referee I have ever seen in terms of doing OF bidding at any cost (Tiny Wharton was before my time). 

At present I think Cheatin’ Beaton and Nick Walsh running him close though. 

Alan Muir comes close too.

4 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Mike McCurry had a f**king horrific record of sending our guys off or giving opposing teams penalties for literally looking in their direction.

The Baker one was horrendous and the little s**t almost ripped his shirts off trying to get the red card out 

Wasis McCurry that gave Pertov a penatly at Rugby Park when he was hardly touched about ten yards outside the box then ran and feel into the box? Worst penalty I've ever seen.