Michael Stewart on Sportsound Last Night

Nobody

7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I thought Stewart missed the mark a bit by focusing on Traynor. Both Celtic and Sevco are playing a tit for tat game trying to gain the upper hand, although Sevco have become more desperate since their title chance is slipping away. I hate Morelos because he is a diver and has a habit of scoring against us, nothing to do with race. They've probably used this latest outburst to get their moronic fans used to the idea that he is being driven away and has to leave, rather than they need to sell him for purely financial reasons. 

He focused on Traynor because he had received abuse on Twitter saying he had incited the 'attempted murder' of Morelos. Which was patently false.

The narrative was that Morelos had to be sold because of those racist Scots. Unfortunately no-one actually placed a bid for him.

At least we can take comfort that an insolvency event is coming. Again. Although it will be equally as uncomfortable to watch the SPFL make sure they stay in the league regardless.

39 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Did Angelo Alessio have a right to reply when donkeys like Miller and Preston were calling him all sorts?

Exactly my thoughts. I reckon they are pandering to Traynor because he’s more likely to take legal action where a player or manager will brush it off as part of the game. 

17 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Fair enough.

I actually like the show up to a point, but their squad is thinner than ours. They have absolutely no quality on the bench.

Agreed, was talking about this earlier on, Michael Stewart is the best, wish Graham speirs was on more, and I like how Tom English and Stewart bounce off each other. The ex pros to a man, are thick f**king morons. 

17 minutes ago, seedsy said:

Agreed, was talking about this earlier on, Michael Stewart is the best, wish Graham speirs was on more, and I like how Tom English and Stewart bounce off each other. The ex pros to a man, are thick f**king morons. 

Totally agree with all that bar English. Can’t stomach his thinly-veiled for Scottish sport.

I’m totally raging that Stewart’s been binned. 

Mostly because it was for speaking the absolute truth.

Goebbels would be proud of the work Sevco and the BBC are doing here.

They are already banned from Ibrox....why do they pander to an institution of hate!?

F**king outrageous.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:15 AM, david mcbeth said:

Getting absolutely wired into Jabba and the toxic incestuous relationship with Scottish tabloid newspapers.

A good listen but I don't have a link.

The compere of the show sounded like he was completely s**tting himself that Stewart was shifting the agenda round, away from deflecting heat away from the Crazy Frog and SevCo and on to why newspapers are taking direct instruction from Jabba..

Heard it and Michael Stewart is right