Hearts away, Fred

CB

2 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Brilliant outcome in spite of late scare. Confidence must be so much higher after last two games. I’m just worried big Stu could be missing for a while again if it’s a muscle injury, and we are so much better when he’s playing. Big shoes for Broaderz to fill - & sooner than expected!

Commentators seemed to suggest it was a possible groin injury

Let's hope this is the start of our resurgence and that we give those Doric pricks a doing Saturday. And why is it every home game we're getting beat there is 3 mins added no matter what, go away and it's minimum 5, bugs the hell out of me, anyway great 3 points tonight in what was a very good team performance. 

13 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Few weird decisions in that game, if the boy Clare gets booked for the high foot then how did Naismith not? And two blatant shys in the corner for us and gave to hearts. 

How Naismith never picked up a yellow for diving is beyond me, must have been 3/4 times he went down looking for a free kick, shouldn’t have finished the game on the pitch. 

More like it from Killie. Lot of positives tonight. Kabamba is turning into a great signing. Giving more room to allow Brophy space to work. 

Thought Burkey was outstanding his ability on the ball is worth paying the money to watch.

SOD has best game for months, Dicker as well although I sometimes wonder if his legs are going.

Findlay and Power are the backbone of theteam.

Only negatives apart from Findlay's injury were the keeper (s) and sorry to say Miko is becoming a weak link in defensively. Failed to stop cross for 2nd goal. 

Great result though....2 big games coming up in the league now after the Cup tie.

Its never dull is it? Absolutely bossed that game, after the first 10 minutes or so.when we got the measure of them. Outstanding performances from SOD, Findlay, DDF, Power, Burke, Brophy and Kabamba in particular, SOD and Power back to their absolute best.

Moment of utter madness from Branescu makes it relief in the end...really feared they would score again with the ludicrous 5 minutes added on.

Felt before the game that if we could open an 11 point gap on them (and now 10 on Hamilton) that we would be safe, and think we are. What a difference a few short days make!

53 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I'll put my hands up and say I've been very harsh on SOD and Dicker. But both were fantastic tonight!! The whole team was but nice to see those 2 get back to their best

Agreed. Likewise. 

My heart couldn't take another minute of added time. Some relief walking out stadium at end. 

Decent support midweek. Just under 500.

1 hour ago, virtuocity said:

Should be heaping praise on the whole team, but due to the actions of a complete idiot we are left with the feelings of relief rather than jubilation.

Great performances over most of the team.  I think SOD is coming on to a game again.  Brophy has the space to actually do damage now.

Why can't supporting Killie be boring?!!!  Great match.  

Hearts forum thinking we did nothing all night and were gifted the goals :)

9 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Well done despite the madness of the last few mins

Interesting read below. I love the optimism before the game

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187322-heart-of-midlothian-fc-v-kilmarnock-fc-official-matchday-thread/

Lovely to read "we'll need to put that lot back in their box"

They must like being bottom of the league

6 minutes ago, stewartonpie said:

Lovely to read "we'll need to put that lot back in their box"

They must like being bottom of the league

We’ve taken 9 points off them.

Would love to put them out of our league. The way we cost Sevco the title.

Edited by NorfolkG

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Agreed. Likewise. 

My heart couldn't take another minute of added time. Some relief walking out stadium at end. 

Decent support midweek. Just under 500.

As you'll know I'm staying in Dumfries now. By the time I get finished and travel myself it's too much midweek I'm afraid

All the players apart from Branescu can take a bow tonight. Fantastic away performance. Best bit of the night for me though was walking away from the ground and hearing the utter s***e being talked by their fans. “We always play rubbish against the wee pishy bottom 6 teams who just time waste and dive.” Was brilliant to hear, we have really got inside their heads. Also loved the Hearts are falling apart again song, it must have been  driving them mad. Bring on the Dons!