Derek Mackay

Mclean07

1 minute ago, Beaker71 said:

Wondered how long it would take you.

but totally unacceptable behaviour for ANY human being never mind a politician and senior minister.  Rightly resigned but I’d have preferred to have binned him totally.  Never liked him as a minister at all.

It was just in the off chance it would be “overlooked” as these things tend to be on this forum. My goodness, you washed your hands of him quickly. Stalinesqe airbrushing from history 9_9 No wonder the economy is in a state. Any other Ministers you don’t like before they’re found out? 

2 points for me here..........

1) The MSM are 100% committed to supporting the Tories. Arranging the release of all material to do maximum damage to any party that opposes them and burying anything that will damage them. What ever happened to the report on Russian interference in the EU referendum? Totally forgotten. What happens about s**t for Brains Johnston's constant evasion of scrutiny and blanking direct questions? Never mentioned. 

2) Why do MPs / MSPs and politicians in general find it so effing difficult or indeed impossible to keep their effing c***s inside their effing trousers.

Just now, Mclean07 said:

It was just in the off chance it would be “overlooked” as these things tend to be on this forum. My goodness, you washed your hands of him quickly. Stalinesqe airbrushing from history 9_9 No wonder the economy is in a state. Any other Ministers you don’t like before they’re found out? 

You really are utterly delusional.

Csnt quite get how you equate his behaviour to the shambles WM is making of the economy, when he or rather the scottish government has control.over hardly any of the main economic levers. 

And I have not airbrushed him out, I have condemned his behaviour.

You are an absolute clown.

2 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

1) The MSM are 100% committed to supporting the Tories. Arranging the release of all material to do maximum damage to any party that opposes them and burying anything that will damage them. What ever happened to the report on Russian interference in the EU referendum? Totally forgotten. What happens about s**t for Brains Johnston's constant evasion of scrutiny and blanking direct questions? Never mentioned. 

2) Why do MPs / MSPs and politicians in general find it so effing difficult or indeed impossible to keep their effing c***s inside their effing trousers.

1 spot on

2 spot on, somehow they think they are invisible. 

3.  Anyone behaving in this manner, irrespective if their job is an absolute arsewipe and should be treated as such.

4.  McLean see point 3 and describe thsy as airbrushing you melt

30 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

The Sun is an SNP newspaper. 

26 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

1 spot on

2 spot on, somehow they think they are invisible. 

3.  Anyone behaving in this manner, irrespective if their job is an absolute arsewipe and should be treated as such.

4.  McLean see point 3 and describe thsy as airbrushing you melt

Every time something like this happens it’s a rude reminder for the Nationalist supporters that their politicians are not one bit different to Westminster’s.

Imagine if a teacher had done this, but Mackay still in his cushy job on the backbenches. He was even allowed to resign. Sturgeon should have sacked him as soon as she was aware. As a side note, the anti Semitic MP binned by the SNP was in a group photo with them in Westminster the other day. 

13 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Away and throw s**te at yerself man ffs.

You talk some s**te but that one above is a doozy

The Scottish edition is historically editorially independent from the England & Wales edition.

And, historically, as well as in the future, they support the SNP.

They just tapped the brakes when it looked like that clownshoe Len McCluskey & his puppet Corbyn, would get support from the snp to form a government.

Screenshot_2020-02-06-09-55-07_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-06-10-04-05_1.jpg

1 minute ago, CB said:

The Scottish edition is historically editorially independent from the England & Wales edition.

They just tapped the brakes when it looked like that clownshoe Len McCluskey & his puppet Corbyn, would get support from the snp to form a government.

Time that tosser mccluskie chucked it especially if hes backing bailey

5 minutes ago, CB said:

Damn facts, again @gdevoy. @Beaker71 doesn’t like those. A bit like Trump, really.

16 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Imagine if a teacher had done this, but Mackay still in his cushy job on the backbenches. He was even allowed to resign. Sturgeon should have sacked him as soon as she was aware. As a side note, the anti Semitic MP binned by the SNP was in a group photo with them in Westminster the other day. 

How is the enquiry into wholesale antisemitism in the labour party going.

Absolute Pellet man.

Btw I agree he should've been sacked as an MSP as well.  But you're anti SNP obsession is a joke.

14 minutes ago, CB said:

As they di in every election.  It's a 100% unionist paper and wi back the establishment every time.

55 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

The Sun is an SNP newspaper. 

Aye, right. :)

The MSM's primary job is to keep the Tories in power. All the people that own the Meeja are all big, big tory donors. Anything else they can do to raise revenue in their spare time (like wave tartan flags and sing Granies Heighlan Hame) is fair game.

22 minutes ago, CB said:

Aye, and I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury in my spare time.

24 minutes ago, CB said:

I rest my case.

8 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Aye, right. :)

The MSM's primary job is to keep the Tories in power. All the people that own the Meeja are all big, big tory donors. Anything else they can do to raise revenue in their spare time (like wave tartan flags and sing Granies Heighlan Hame) is fair game.

Did you read CB’s post? You swing more often than Tommy Sheridan.