Cathy Jamieson interview

skygod

As has been said before we don’t know what NDAs might be in place regards AA’s departure but would given the consistent approach it would suggest there is one. 

Along with the Fowler interview it has been good to get a sense of what’s been and being done. Also good that not only will an AGM be coming soon but the board are listening to shareholders on potentially making the information more accessible.

If the '65 top is £50 then open it to all ... take cash and orders up front like they did with the one with the names.

If they want to make it limited edition then at least make it interesting and charge a bit more. The top is cracking but the presentation doesn't scream limited edition .... more like the old 'Kit in a Box' from the 70s.

Spoke very well but it wasn't really an interview, more a prompt as to what to talk about next. As mentioned elsewhere AA wasn't mentioned at all, the 150th celebrations were all fantastic and we did all our business early in the transfer window. Crisis averted on the field by the manager and the players, let's hope it continues. 

Good to hear more detail and communication......Has been a fair number of interviews and content put out by the club recently , and a lot since last Friday’s dramas ......common theme seems to point out the achievements whilst giving the promise that things will be better now structures are in place ....though currently having a Manager only in place till the summer seems a slight contradiction .....

and not even commenting about AA in the interview seems strange when the early questions were about  “ looking back at the season so far......” 

1 hour ago, posh79 said:

“I’m a die hard killie fan...... I feel your pain”  that seems to be her get out clause for everything. 

she’s the one in a position to stop making us feeling the pain!  Never really been a fan of her.

i agree a pretty week interview more of a press release, they were probably given the questions she wanted to be asked. anyone who thinks KTV would be anything else is deluded.

56 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

i agree a pretty week interview more of a press release, they were probably given the questions she wanted to be asked. anyone who thinks KTV would be anything else is deluded.

Yet if she says nothing there is a lack of trans parity, folk need to make up their minds. 

She is a director of Kilmarnock, where else would this interview take place other than KTV?  The Fow interview and now this is a lot more detailed than most clubs would inform their fans yet still many complain!

3 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Yet if she says nothing there is a lack of trans parity, folk need to make up their minds. 

She is a director of Kilmarnock, where else would this interview take place other than KTV?  The Fow interview and now this is a lot more detailed than most clubs would inform their fans yet still many complain!

what the point if she is not asked the questions we would like to hear answers to? or when she doesnt answer the question but tells you how long she has been fan? nothing, its pointless. good quality of production or not, it can only be as good as the content.

Alessio is saying nothing about it, the club are saying nothing about it, clearly there is an agreement in place for both parties to keep a lid on things so both can go ahead with their business without it hanging over their heads or affecting future employment. But we really want to pick at the scab don't we? it wasn't working properly, we all moved on, the same will happen again if Dyer doesn't steady the ship.

We literally demanded the club communicate with the fans and we've now had extensive interviews with the head of football operations and one of the three directors. Seriously what do you expect them to say? Its our town TV station and interviewers, its not the scumbag press trying to dig up dirt or cause trouble!!! As long as they are talking I have no problem with it, even if they have to wait until the rage dies down a wee bit and fans are cooled down enough to listen. I'm still a bit disappointed in the transfer window dealings, but its clearly been difficult and as long as we can steer clear of the relegation zone then I think we will see a lot of movement over the summer. We live in hope!!!

5 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

what the point if she is not asked the questions we would like to hear answers to? or when she doesnt answer the question but tells you how long she has been fan? nothing, its pointless. good quality of production or not, it can only be as good as the content.

I imagine there will be a non disclosure agreement for why Alessio left and I would imagine she is giving us much information as she possibly can. 

Just now, Skora11 said:

I imagine there will be a non disclosure agreement for why Alessio left and I would imagine she is giving us much information as she possibly can. 

I don't think anybody is expecting chapter and verse on why he was sacked....okay, some clearly are.... but it's strange that he isn't even mentioned by name. 

It's quite noticeable.

It’s been good to see the club increase its killie tv output and have enjoyed the interviews with Fow and Cathy.

However I still want a better answer to why our last two windows have been so s**t, one bad window can be excused, but two is a matter for concern and I would like some better answers on how we seem incapable of getting deals over the line. 
also thought they glossed over the 150 year stuff with no glamour friendly, no anniversary book or dvd, no open day etc. 

8 hours ago, TommyG said:

Persistent anti-trust campaigner nit picks trust representatives interview. Well golly gosh and slap my thighs! It was just a matter of time to see if you or DrewWylie got a dig in first - you were beat to it but we'll give you the nod for consistency and at least trying to back up your laughable attempts to discredit anything trust related. Bore off back to Birmingham if you've nothing positive to bring to the party, and take your obsession with you.

"Boo hoo no one is saying anything"
"Boo hoo no one is saying anything we want them to say"
"look at me, look at me, look at me"

This is a long f**king bus journey.

well done for getting likes on your post, but your the only person who mentioned the trust, it looks like your a bit highly strung/overly sensitive. try reading what is written.

keep being a lap dog, it suits you.

4 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

fair enough, but at least try and ask questions we want asked! it shouldnt be a smoke blowing exercise.

Why ask something she can’t answer without getting in to trouble? You’ve clearly got a problem with the trust and don’t want fan ownership. 

I don’t agree with your reasons but you’re allowed your opinion. Although people like yourself want to know more about the finer details of what’s happening at the club, but do you think without a fan representation on the board, would you think you would get anything like the content that’s been released?

It would have been better if the interviewer hadn't partially answered the questions beforehand. Like it or not we are due some kind of answer for the AA mess. Within the confidentiality aspect there must be some form of words that explains why he was removed so suddenly. "Doing our business early" doesn't explain why we have failed in two transfer windows to have a decent squad of players. We have a team that works well when everyone is fit and there are no suspensions, once squad players have to be used it becomes apparent that performance drops and attacking options in particular, are limited. Cathy going "blah, blah, blah, blah, everything's great" is pointless and a waste of twenty minutes, it came across as a box ticking exercise. As a Trust member and TiK subscriber I'm no closer to knowing why AA was sacked or why two transfer windows were handled so badly by two different management teams.