Dons away cup, Fred

CB

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Worst left back performance I’ve ever seen. Literally done everything wrong. Woeful 

I watched the Jambos game on Killie TV last night and he had a total nightmare on Wednesdsy. The boy is obviously struggling wit something. It needs to be sorted or it is going to cost us. And that will only affect his confidence more.

Edited by gdevoy

0-0 at Aberdeen is never a bad result and at least we’re still in the cup. The team defended resolutely and gave nothing away. 

I do worry though that it’s another additional game that’s going to take it toll on what’s a very thin squad. The players have given everything in the last 3 games and you have to wonder if it’s going to catch up with us eventually 

4 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

Good result but terrible advert for Scottish football. Weather cant be a factor. Windy? Get the ball on the deck and shoot from all angles. Thought Brophy and Kabamba were too far apart most of the game. Aberdeen are s**te

I can almost see the point of punting it under such conditions as chances of an error opportunity perhaps back be higher

• CB unpinned this topic