Just Stop.

Farmer in the City

25 minutes ago, Farmer in the City said:

I hate that I even need to post this, but given the number of what I consider to be derogatory comments by killie fans over the past few months I dont feel I have a choice.

You'll have seen me in the away end. I'm the guy using binoculars and have been for some 17 years but in response to recent comments by OUR supporters at away games;

1) Yes, I am 'that blind'.
2) No, I'm not looking at the players legs.
3) I dont need told 'well done for being at the game'.
And so forth....

i'm registered as partially sighted, I cant drive, I have to hold my phone 2 inches from my face to see it- do you  need anything more???

I've supported killie since I was 10, (now 37) but i'm tired of having to wash off the above and other comments as banter... i'm really tired of it and i'm starting to wonder why I bother going to away games.

Thanks, Graham

Hi. It must be horrible Graham. But know that the vast bulk of Killie fans are helpful & nice. Some are not - that’s in line with our wider society. Have you linked up with the Killie Disability group - least there used to be one. Get in touch with the club they can put you in touch. 

1 minute ago, Dillinger said:

I'm sure it must get wearing but I wouldnt let it bother you, there are some amount of absolute bangers in our support. Hopefully they are outnumbered by the good guys though. 

This x10. 

Hopefully you're not put off going altogether. 

45 minutes ago, Farmer in the City said:

I hate that I even need to post this, but given the number of what I consider to be derogatory comments by killie fans over the past few months I dont feel I have a choice.

You'll have seen me in the away end. I'm the guy using binoculars and have been for some 17 years but in response to recent comments by OUR supporters at away games;

And so forth....

i'm registered as partially sighted, I cant drive, I have to hold my phone 2 inches from my face to see it- do you  need anything more???

I've supported killie since I was 10, (now 37) but i'm tired of having to wash off the above and other comments as banter... i'm really tired of it and i'm starting to wonder why I bother going to away games.

Thanks, Graham

100% with you Graham. You know me of course from the Stirling days. I know you as a great guy and totally solid Killie fan. Just tell them to get tae. It’s bad enough your gaffer is/was an A** fan without having to put up with this s**te. 

1 hour ago, Farmer in the City said:

And so forth....

Thanks, Graham

Some utter cretins in our support (today proved it again for me sadly). I know it’s easy for me to say but try and not let them get you down with their “banter.” They are the noisy minority of idiots that every club in Scotland seems to have.

Edited by killie89

1 hour ago, Farmer in the City said:

And so forth....

Thanks, Graham

Please don’t listen to these so called fans. These morons were dragged up not brought up. Please don’t let it get you down. Keep on supporting your team. Real fans are behind you

53 minutes ago, Lroy said:

The fact I've had to hide 2 comments on this thread tells you all you need to know about some sections of our support. Remember mate, for every person making a stupid remark there's 100 people around them saying nothing because they get it. 

If folk are being w@nks, don't hide the post..... delete the text and leave a message explaining why it has been removed. 

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

The fact I've had to hide 2 comments on this thread tells you all you need to know about some sections of our support. Remember mate, for every person making a stupid remark there's 100 people around them saying nothing because they get it. 

Why hide the comments? Let folk embarrass themselves. 

My wife and I are going through a spell where we feel really let down by lots of people and the natural reaction is to draw your horns in and decide it's not worth the bother. 

Maybe it's part of the ageing process and we're at a stage when folk can get isolated? 

I fully respect the OP's feelings but I can see that the refusal to let folk who are just plainly in the wrong restrict your freedom is a mistake. I hope he comes to that conclusion. Either way thank you for posting this to help those responsible think about their behaviour but mostly for reinforcing my own determination not to give up in my own life! 

2 hours ago, Farmer in the City said:

And so forth....

Thanks, Graham

Arseholes

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

Dont hide the comments.....name and shame with full names and details ....then ban them!

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

Why hide them? Let people make their own decisions on the comments as stupid as they may be