Cup 1/4 Final St Mirren/Motherwell away

kilm53

14 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Not 7:19 or 7:21 ? Must be something really important on earlier, Dancing with your granny, perhaps ? 

If we reach the semi-final will it kick-off at 07:30 to avoid clashing with Saturday kitchen ? 

It is an odd kick off time.

Hearts v Rangers kicks off at 5:30 so maybe they want to move seamlessly between the two ties.

None of the 4 games kick off on the Saturday at 3pm.

1 minute ago, Fankle said:

It is an odd kick off time.

Hearts v Rangers kicks off at 5:30 so maybe they want to move seamlessly between the two ties.

None of the 4 games kick off on the Saturday at 3pm.

TV has all 4 now so they won't for the foreseeable as they can't show a game at 3pm on a Saturday.

Out all the TV times we've got the best one.

10 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Prefer a 3pm kick-off. You can still have a drink but less danger of some fans getting too pis*ed before the game. 

Mate even as a 3pm game that's possible.  A few years ago I met some jambo pals in the Howard.  I was late so playing catch up.  7 pints in 75 minutes and I got into the game, and had to watch sportscene tonfijd out the score!!

Not my finest moment 

7 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Mate even as a 3pm game that's possible.  A few years ago I met some jambo pals in the Howard.  I was late so playing catch up.  7 pints in 75 minutes and I got into the game, and had to watch sportscene tonfijd out the score!!

Not my finest moment 

You been to the Howard today. Have no idea what the last sentence means.