Ticket

aldo71

I'm trying to buy a ticket for Wednesday but appears I need to be a " member " . Presume this is because its against one of them . I've bought plenty of tickets before , never had to be a member. I've had a look around and dont see where I can sign up to be a member. Any help would be great, thanks

6 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

No. And cant see where supposed to sign up. I've had a couple of problems with emails receiving tickets in the past. Why is it so bloody difficult to but a ticket ? What a way to encourage folk to games fgs

So we moan at old firm fans getting into home end. Club bring in a way of stopping that. And we still moan. Follow the information the club have gave out and I’m sure we’ll all get tickets no problem 

29 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

" follow the information the club have gave out " lol I must be an eejit then as I dont see ANYWHERE how to sign up to database. Thanks, will just give the game a miss 

If that's your attitude then you probably weren't bothered if you went or not 

12 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

If you have not received this information and wish to make a purchase online, you can visit the ticket office (open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri) , email the team on [email protected] or call us on 01563 545311.

It's not that they're making it "bloody difficult" to get a ticket, they're finally responding to years of fans saying they dont want Rangers fans buying home end tickets. 

Go or dont go, no need to take a huff because you cant work out how to get one.

Cant get to ticket office, so now cant get a ticket. More than willing to sign up to the database , if it helps with future transactions too . But that doesn't appear possible. Also think it's been said on here before  , some right sanctimonious folk on this site. Supposed to be all killie fans together , doesn't take much to turn on folk though. Thanks for all input 

1 hour ago, ki11ie said:

So we moan at old firm fans getting into home end. Club bring in a way of stopping that. And we still moan. Follow the information the club have gave out and I’m sure we’ll all get tickets no problem 

how are we stopping them getting in. If they want a ticket for the home end can they not just go to killie shop give their details to staff and buy one!!!!! Unless they have stopped selling tickets at the shop. As far as I know this ticketco. stuff happened as we needed it for the Europa league. So now we have bought it we are gonna use it 

Edited by andy123

1 hour ago, Dillinger said:

If you have not received this information and wish to make a purchase online, you can visit the ticket office (open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri) , email the team on [email protected] or call us on 01563 545311.

It's not that they're making it "bloody difficult" to get a ticket, they're finally responding to years of fans saying they dont want Rangers fans buying home end tickets. 

Go or dont go, no need to take a huff because you cant work out how to get one.

If rangers fans are in the home end they need to be ejected by the stewards/controlled by the club. Which would happen in any other ground.  So the club are not really responding are they?

7 minutes ago, Rml said:

Still not convinced about you.

my last 3 posts were all facts tho. Cant argue with the facts. I refuse to go to old firm games at rugby park due to the scumbags who invade the town. Its is never a nice atmosphere about the place. TV it is for me to watch rangers get a penalty n morelos sent off near the end for diving 

14 minutes ago, andy123 said:

how are we stopping them getting in. If they want a ticket for the home end can they not just go to killie shop give their details to staff and buy one!!!!! Unless they have stopped selling tickets at the shop. As far as I know this ticketco. stuff happened as we needed it for the Europa league. So now we have bought it we are gonna use it 

We haven't bought it, we are using their ticketless system and have been for some time. Just the first time it's been available for a Sevco game. 

4 minutes ago, andy123 said:

my last 3 posts were all facts tho. Cant argue with the facts. I refuse to go to old firm games at rugby park due to the scumbags who invade the town. Its is never a nice atmosphere about the place. TV it is for me to watch rangers get a penalty n morelos sent off near the end for diving 

Since they only get one stand there are fewer scumbags and fans can get in and out of the ground without hassle. Worked well at the Celtic game. 

10 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

We haven't bought it, we are using their ticketless system and have been for some time. Just the first time it's been available for a Sevco game. 

thought we were forced to install it due to europa regulations. Maybe wrong but nomads had same kinda scanning system. 

7 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Since they only get one stand there are fewer scumbags and fans can get in and out of the ground without hassle. Worked well at the Celtic game. 

Like a few beers in town b4 a game. They just spoil the whole atmosphere the way they go on. Rather just stay away and not pay £27 to have to listen to all their s**te 

1 hour ago, aldo71 said:

Cant get to ticket office, so now cant get a ticket. More than willing to sign up to the database , if it helps with future transactions too . But that doesn't appear possible. Also think it's been said on here before  , some right sanctimonious folk on this site. Supposed to be all killie fans together , doesn't take much to turn on folk though. Thanks for all input 

What did they say when you phoned or emailed them?

7 hours ago, BoydsFace said:

What did they say when you phoned or emailed them?

No reply so far on email. Nobody answered phone either, I put that down to it being sunday. Again though, why isn't there a simple section to sign up with personal details allowing to buy a ticket. Clearly only for old firm games as every game I've attended this season I've bought online. ! No drama, will just give it a miss

9 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

No reply so far on email. Nobody answered phone either, I put that down to it being sunday. Again though, why isn't there a simple section to sign up with personal details allowing to buy a ticket. Clearly only for old firm games as every game I've attended this season I've bought online. ! No drama, will just give it a miss

Have you had an email with a membership number? I got an email the other day with a code. If you’ve bought before I’d have hoped you would already be on the database