AGM

Pelesboots

6 minutes ago, monty_the_king said:

What was said was that buying away tickets online is something the club is looking into putting in place but isn't currently available.

Nope deffo said it was possible to buy, as said was confirmed by gent in the corner, atho I would agree, he didnt seem to sure what he was agreeing too.

8 minutes ago, monty_the_king said:

On the EK fan, I think the top table invited the gentleman to speak to them after the meeting to explain ways that could help his friend either use the online technology or alternative ways of buying a ticket before any police-driven deadline.

I got the impression had he phoned ahead they would have kept a ticket aside as a one off. As long as it was kept quiet, as the deadline was set by police not the club.

16 minutes ago, 18yardhero said:

I can't agree. They didn't impart with any information other than there were definitely add-ons. If it was nearly a club record but not without the add-ons then they wouldn't necessarily be all over it. It could actually be Celtic who insisted on the undisclosed fee as they didn't want their fans or other clubs thinking that they'd ended up paying a lot more than they claimed they were willing to spend. We wouldn't want to reveal anything because we might have to deal with them again and it could be financially beneficial if we proved that we could keep an undisclosed fee, undisclosed. If Celtic had pulled our trousers down then their support would have been all over it and we'd never hear the end of it, and they have more leaks than Wales.

All about opinions.

My thoughts are if we’d got a great deal it would be broadcast as that. Look at the Hummel deal and how it’s being reported. Look at how the Coulibaly deal was broken down for us to show how well they utilised that money. I’ve probably missed something but I’ve never heard the Taylor deal referred to as a great deal or fantastic or anything like that. When the subject has been mentioned at various events now we are ushered along very quickly. 

Given Celtic are a PLC do they not have an obligation to their shareholders to be open about spending on various fronts?

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

I got the impression had he phoned ahead they would have kept a ticket aside as a one off. As long as it was kept quiet, as the deadline was set by police not the club.

That was my take. You can’t buy tickets after a certain time but there would be nothing to stop you collecting tickets. 

Noticed for the Motherwell away game that tickets can be bought online through the Motherwell ticket system https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/125

Agree with the collection hint and would guess that might have been part of the advice they might have given the gentleman who asked the question.

8 minutes ago, monty_the_king said:

Noticed for the Motherwell away game that tickets can be bought online through the Motherwell ticket system https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/125

Aye, think there's booking fees etc with that.

Would be useful for game at say Hamilton/St Mirren where we take a big crowd.

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Exactly this, the question asked that prompted the response was from a season ticket holder who could not attend RP to buy tickets normally, example used was St. Mirren when tickets are scarce, the answer was that since the new database was set up, away tickets could be bought online or via a mobile

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fees and charges

Delivery is available on certain match tickets. You will be able to choose at the checkout. Prices may vary and are advised at checkout. 

Season cards are subject to a £2.50 delivery fee, or can be collected in person for free. 

We don't charge booking or admin fees on any ticket purchases for games at Fir Park. 

Had a quick look on Motherwells link, saying that they don't charge a fee, so not too bad

2 hours ago, 18yardhero said:

I can't agree. They didn't impart with any information other than there were definitely add-ons. If it was nearly a club record but not without the add-ons then they wouldn't necessarily be all over it. It could actually be Celtic who insisted on the undisclosed fee as they didn't want their fans or other clubs thinking that they'd ended up paying a lot more than they claimed they were willing to spend. We wouldn't want to reveal anything because we might have to deal with them again and it could be financially beneficial if we proved that we could keep an undisclosed fee, undisclosed. If Celtic had pulled our trousers down then their support would have been all over it and we'd never hear the end of it, and they have more leaks than Wales.

Phyllis said at the Trust On Board in Person 1 that both clubs agrred a NDA for the Taylor transfer so she couldnt disclose the amount we recieved.....

3 hours ago, Andy said:

Dont know if this has been mentioned - 

Apparently we should now be able to buy away tickets digitally ??

Also there was a suggestion tickets could be bought in 'certain' circumstances after 6.30 pm for home Old Firm matches. This was in response to a moan that someone from EK (a killie fan??) could not buy a ticket after arriving at the Rangers match post 6.30pm.

The comment and I jest not was..............................I'll no be back !!!!

It wisnae me.

21 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

A lot of the planned development behind the Moffat sound good. 

Indeed it does. However it would have been nice to share the plans with fans who were buying gifts of a ‘name brick’ for the wall behind the Moffat. Know someone who paid for one last October, thinking it was plenty of time for the brick to appear by Christmas. 
Various enquiries brought vague responses and when it failed to appear even after Christmas, purchaser was eventually told they weren’t putting any more name bricks up and in fact that particular wall is coming down. Person was offered neither a refund, nor an explanation of where the new, and indeed, existing bricks will be located. 

10 hours ago, Stefanus said:

Indeed it does. However it would have been nice to share the plans with fans who were buying gifts of a ‘name brick’ for the wall behind the Moffat. Know someone who paid for one last October, thinking it was plenty of time for the brick to appear by Christmas. 
Various enquiries brought vague responses and when it failed to appear even after Christmas, purchaser was eventually told they weren’t putting any more name bricks up and in fact that particular wall is coming down. Person was offered neither a refund, nor an explanation of where the new, and indeed, existing bricks will be located. 

They can't simply pull that wall down and not relocate it.

Plenty of folk have bricks there who are no longer with us and families bought them to remember them by. I got mine for my 21st off a relative and would be pissed off if it just disappears.

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Plenty of folk have bricks there who are no longer with us and families bought them to remember them by. I got mine for my 21st off a relative and would be pissed off if it just disappears.

I bought them for my mum for her dad who was a massive Killie fan so theyd better not just knock it down.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:08 AM, skygod said:

After the AA f**k-up, BB shouldn’t even be allowed a vote on the identity of the next manager.

What about the others involved? Should they not get a vote either? BB has put money money into the club and comments like above are embarrassing. AA shouldn’t have been sacked but to blame just BB is poor

13 hours ago, Stefanus said:

I wants aware of the plans. Can they be viewed somewhere? 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They better not I got mine for my 30th by my sister there will be a war if they go and do this.

15 hours ago, Stefanus said:

Hi Stefanus,

This is probably something for the Supporter Liaison Officer:

[email protected]

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/club/supporter-services/slo/

22 hours ago, piffer said:

That was my take. You can’t buy tickets after a certain time but there would be nothing to stop you collecting tickets. 

My experience of that scenario wasn't a good one. Phoned the club to buy, told I didn't need to and no restrictions on time. Got there earlier than usual to find I'd missed the 'deadline' and told in rather accusatory tone that no-one would have told me otherwise.  

Ticketco may have faults for some but it's still a vast improvement.