Rangers home, Fred

CB

5 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

There are some sensible one's on there who are rightly saying we were better team. The rest are morons who just want to blame the ref and the SFA 

My favourite so far is a guy saying the coaching staff should be putting together video evidence to back a strong statement from the board. 
They love their statements down Ibrox way. They are certainly top of the league for that. 

1 minute ago, Travis said:

There are times when I find football quite a chore. Where I find football forums and chat hard work. Where I find I don’t really have the mentality to mange the ups and downs of football. And where I find myself veering towards the more negative and downbeat instincts which football can accentuate without you ever fully realising.  Sometimes I think I’d be a better person without football. 

Then we pump Rangers and I realise that’s all bollocks, that I love Eamonn Brophy and SOD, and Stuart Findlay is the greatest guy there ever was. 

God bless you Killie, you drive me insane. But in the end I’ll always love you for nights like this. 

This is one where you should get quadruple green shield stamps not greenies [oldies will understand]

1 minute ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

This is one where you should get quadruple green shield stamps not greenies [oldies will understand]

Awwww thanks! For one night only I love you all unconditionally and everything is f**king wonderful in the world!

If anyone wants me to agree to any old bollocks, now’s your chance!