Rangers home, Fred

CB

Great performances all over the pitch today! Brophy has been crying out for a strike partner so delighted he’s back on form now. 
Niko has his best game for a while, Tavernier must hate playing against McKenzie as he doesn’t give him any room. 

Amazing celebrations from the bench, even the players who weren’t in the squad like St Clair, Broadfoot and some of the youth players were loving it. 

Big big win to start a massive week :hurrah:

5 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

I genuinely would expect a handball for that if it was the other way round. It brushed his shirt at best and didnt change the direction of ball etc.  

The rules have changed so none of that matters and it’s handball. Thankfully we don’t have the shambles that is VAR to rule it out.

3 hours ago, skygod said:

He had a clear view of the ball, but he wasn't quick enough on his feet once he started going to his right. 

The players don't even trust him with pass backs - they're very reluctant to give it to him.

He never had a clear view for the goal hence why he never moved. There were multiple backpasses to him in the game. His big mistake was being in no man's land for the Morelos lob which is the only thing id say he did wrong in the match. That being said i'm not convinced at all by him.

1 hour ago, Travis said:

There are times when I find football quite a chore. When I find football forums and chat hard work. When I find I don’t really have the mentality to manage the ups and downs of football. And when I find myself veering towards the more negative and downbeat instincts which football can accentuate without you ever fully realising that it’s happening.  Sometimes I think I’d be a better person without football. 

Then we pump Rangers and I realise that’s all bollocks, that I love Eamonn Brophy and SOD, and Stuart Findlay is the greatest guy there ever was. 

God bless you Killie, you drive me insane. But in the end I’ll always love you for nights like this. 

Well said

11 minutes ago, CalMac1988 said:

He never had a clear view for the goal hence why he never moved. There were multiple backpasses to him in the game. His big mistake was being in no man's land for the Morelos lob which is the only thing id say he did wrong in the match. That being said i'm not convinced at all by him.

I only saw the replay from behind the goal once and was looking at the movement on the ball ... saw again a wee while ago and there is two players blocking his view of the shot.