Rangers home, Fred

CB

4 hours ago, Jimuck said:

It was very funny watching a hiding hun and his daughter alone sitting quietly while the rest of the Moffat Stand were in rapture after Brophy scored tonight

Plenty of them across the Moffat and FB. 

Rats and sinking ship spring to mind when Brophy scored. 

Delighted for the players and AD.

There was a lot of hysteria prior to last Saturday, these boards made for interesting reading, but they've showed some staines to win three on the bounce and win back some of the faith lost by the panic merchants.

I will never tire of watching us continually f**k up their apparent title challenge- made all the sweeter for seeing them taking pictures of all their parking fines on Rowanhill place as I got to my car.

Next 2 games are massive, and I cannot wait for them.

Camoan.

• CB unpinned this topic

The most pathetic thing about them is the fact that, virtually without exception, they are totally incapable of simply admitting they were beaten by a better team on the night. Killie were f**king awesome in that second half last night, and all we're hearing about is a poor Rangers performance/manager/pitch/referee whatever. Absolute scum.

Not sure what happened in the second half , But it was the best controlled performance under Dyer, We started the pass to feet and were winning second balls. Kabamba and Brophy are starting to link better with every game. Its hard to believe Kabamba has played every game since he arrived and is no overawed playing against the auld firm. The kid is fantastic and will get better.

In the first half i agree with others our midfield two were not having an impact at all, Power did not seem to be able to get close to their Midfielders and Dicker would make an attempt at a tackle or press and the ball went past him, Of the two Dicker struggles to recover with his lack of pace. Also to many poor passes.

Second half they were both better and i think that was down to being more composed on the ball and less long punts down the park.

O'Donnell deseved his goal , Much better tonight and Kent can be a handful, O'Donnell chased a lost cause to keep the ball in play and lay it back for Burke during the build up for his goal.

Also for the first time i saw Hammy getting stuck in, Couple of good tackles and a bit of bite too. Still needs to improve the defensive side of his game and his crossing , But he is still a young player learning to play at the this level .

With Brophy back to his best we are starting to perform at a level that deserves top 6 + ......Only worry might be injuries as the squad depth is thin as we all know to well.

But Alex Dyer has proved a few of us don't know what we are talking about....If he makes top six with a small Squad then he would deserve the job on a longer contract.His smile lights the place up.