Rangers home, Fred

CB

2 hours ago, Neilly said:

He looks like he is about to cry lol

I was just about to organise a whip round to get that boy a box of Kleenex.....

Even Connah Quay Nomads were ripping it out them on twitter last night with "I guess Killie away isn't for everyone".

Edited by C4mmy31

What a difference a few weeks make, what a difference a few years make!

Remember dreading heading to these games, not a hope in hell of getting a result and the players looked beaten before it kicked off. Fast forward and we now regularly give them a game and beat them!

Massive credit to Dyer, he's shown a few folk on this message board he might be the man for the job. He's changed things for different games and going 2 uptop, man for man, last night was a brave call.

Added bonus of killing off that horrible teams title aspirations to boot, oh what a night skelping the zombies on a Wednesday night

4 hours ago, Eggy said:

Delighted for the players and AD.

There was a lot of hysteria prior to last Saturday, these boards made for interesting reading, but they've showed some staines to win three on the bounce and win back some of the faith lost by the panic merchants.

I will never tire of watching us continually f**k up their apparent title challenge- made all the sweeter for seeing them taking pictures of all their parking fines on Rowanhill place as I got to my car.

Next 2 games are massive, and I cannot wait for them.

Camoan.

Hysteria, maybe. But:

- The manager didn’t apply for the job.

- The club have said they were frustrated at the outcome of the transfer window.

- O’Donnell last night said there were a lot of harsh words after St Johnstone.

- Our performances were alarming in December and early January.

There was an over-reaction perhaps but I doubt many saw this turnaround coming. If people were panicking at the sight of us dropping like a stone, I’d say that was understandable.

Edited by NorfolkG

12 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Hysteria, maybe. But:

- The manager didn’t apply for the job.

- The club have said they were frustrated at the outcome of the transfer window.

- O’Donnell last night said there were a lot of harsh words after St Johnstone.

- Our performances were alarming in December and early January.

There was an over-reaction perhaps but I doubt many saw this turnaround coming. If people were panicking at the sight of us dropping like a stone, I’d say that was understandable.

Correct NorfolkG in your assessment . 
‘When your team hadn’t won in 8 or 9 and you’d scored something like 4 goals in 10 matches , any set of fans would have reacted similarly . 

I think it’s safe to say that football fans are quite delighted when there “knee jerk “ reactions are proven unfounded 

2 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Correct NorfolkG in your assessment . 
‘When your team hadn’t won in 8 or 9 and you’d scored something like 4 goals in 10 matches , any set of fans would have reacted similarly . 

I think it’s safe to say that football fans are quite delighted when there “knee jerk “ reactions are proven unfounded 

Exactly. I think we are all ecstatic about the upturn and really pleased for AD personally. But there were clear reasons for the pessimism.

6 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

30 minutes to go and the wee fella turns to me and said he's dreading going into school tomorrow.

Game ends, back in the car and the radio says there was a yellow weather warning for tomorrow and a chance of heavy snow in the Lanarkshire area and he said "school better be on tomorrow!"

I don't think he's ever got put his bed when the alarm went off and washed and changed as quick as that in his life!!

:)

5 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

excuse #18 ...trotted out today from a colleague ---"Dicker and Power should been sent off -- they were allowed to dominate our midfield by tackling,  "

I put on the goals again and sat back 

They would LOVE quality like Power and Dicker. They should try to sign them; they’d be made very welco...

...oh, yeah. Maybe not.

1 minute ago, Dillinger said:

Wee man is 6 and has never been midweek before as it's too late for him on a school night, only night games hes done have been Hearts on a Friday and the CQN game. For various reasons hes also missed a few of the wins against the OF in his time coming home and away to games - with the exception of the Europe game and I think that's it. 

Says to the missus earlier in the week we were going to beat this mob Wednesday night and I wanted the wee guy to be there this time (especially as he hates Rangers and Morelos more than anyone I know!)

He was exhausted going to bed last night and is away in to school knackered but buzzing. The fact his nemesis got booked for diving and had a goal chopped off, and his favourite player scored the late winner, you couldnt script it. 

As said to the missus, one day being a burst couch at school pales into insignificance vs being there for that last night. Something he will never forget! Superb 

Outstanding.

Seeing the smiles on the kids faces as we left last night justified giving the scum one stand. These are games many of them would have watched on tv not long ago. Fans with families have been given a better chance to attend these games and the memories will live with them forever. 

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

What a difference a few weeks make, what a difference a few years make!

Remember dreading heading to these games, not a hope in hell of getting a result and the players looked beaten before it kicked off. Fast forward and we now regularly give them a game and beat them!

Massive credit to Dyer, he's shown a few folk on this message board he might be the man for the job. He's changed things for different games and going 2 uptop, man for man, last night was a brave call.

Added bonus of killing off that horrible teams title aspirations to boot, oh what a night skelping the zombies on a Wednesday night

98009602-164C-4718-925B-66EA74990877.jpeg.95b5f569381228ff62cefbdac7936c42.jpeg

20 hours ago, GrazyKillie said:

Worried about the centre of midfield. That's a key battle in there. With the one less body than them we may struggle. But if theres 2 players I trust to put in a good shift its dicker and power. 

Big night for Rory too. Hes got to be up and down that wing all night.

One of those nights that someone needs to hit Hagi early doors. See if he is up for playing with the big boys up here

Gary saw this and agreed about Hagi. Hence yellow card.

57 minutes ago, zinger said:

Gary saw this and agreed about Hagi. Hence yellow card.

Shat it after that tackle. Sand dancer who didn’t look up for the fight. Kent the best player in Scotland at running across a pitch and laying it off to no effect. £7m my arse!!! Arfield was the only player they had last night I was impressed with. 

15 minutes ago, Fudger said:

See we are being brought into the Morelos racism. Video on twitter which appears to have someone from the east stand shouting "black bastard" at him. Some woman also claiming she heard it at the game. 

There's folk around me in the East who regularly shout stuff of that nature at black players. Didn't hear anything last night but wouldn't be surprised at all