Rangers home, Fred

CB

11 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

There's folk around me in the East who regularly shout stuff of that nature at black players. Didn't hear anything last night but wouldn't be surprised at all

As much as I hate them of all people taking the moral high ground, if this is accurate then it’s a really poor reflection on our club. 

34 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

And, you just accept it ? 

I sit in the third row from the front - it always comes from way behind where its busier. Not sure from exaclty who. Would like to think I'd report it if it was someone right beside me/I knew who it was - but you put yourself in an awkward position and I wonder what the stewards would do unless a whole row of folk backed you up? It's a difficult one for fans. 

I am in no way condoning any racism, however this load of vermin commit sectarian offences every second of every day and absolutely f**k All is done about it.

Now 2 wrongs will never make a right, but unless both feel the full force of the law and the administrators then someone should start civil.proceedings against these c**ts.  It's not as if there is no evidence for their anti social behaviour, just listen to any match involving them.

Bye the guy who shouted this should get rinsed.

10 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Click bait at its finest. It’s impossible to make out what is being said, other than ‘bastard’. Doubt anyone’s challenging that. Oh but wait, someone tweeted 4 minutes later. THAT PROVES IT.

Utter garbage and total deflection.

That said, if anyone in the Kilmarnock support does come out with s**t like that, let them be punished fully, in line with the law of the land.

Edited by NorfolkG

13 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

I sit in the third row from the front - it always comes from way behind where its busier. Not sure from exaclty who. Would like to think I'd report it if it was someone right beside me/I knew who it was - but you put yourself in an awkward position and I wonder what the stewards would do unless a whole row of folk backed you up? It's a difficult one for fans. 

I sympathise with your predicament, particularly when you can't see who is doing it. It isn't a matter for the stewards, it's a matter for the police. The people round about him should be having a word in their ear, but it sounds like they are allowing it to happen. 

22 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Click bait at its finest. It’s impossible to make out what is being said, other than ‘bastard’. Doubt anyone’s challenging that. Oh but wait, someone tweeted 4 minutes later. THAT PROVES IT.

That said, if anyone in the Kilmarnock support does come out with s**t like that, let them be punished fully, in line with the law of the land.

What about all the secterian rangers fans. The police just listen to their vile mouths without punishment. 

2 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

What about all the secterian rangers fans. The police just listen to their vile mouths without punishment. 

And the monkey chants and gestures caught on camera a couple of years ago at Ibrox. This new club are a joke, they rule the press and as soon as they go under again this is what we will have to suffer. Its actually laughable.

13 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

Not interested in them tbh. Racism is the issue, not specifically who comes out with this s**t.

We should set an example because it’s the right thing to do, not because others have far more serious issues.

Edited by NorfolkG

43 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I can’t work it out from audio but that won’t stop Jabba and his media pals crucifying us to deflect away from his own clubs conduct in the stands. 

8 minutes ago, piffer said:

I’m not hearing black fully but I think I’m hearing something ending in ck. which in this case could be presumed to be black but could be so many other things as well. 

Could be fukin bastard.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think there is any excuse for racism. But it’s unacceptable for it to be wrongly used to deflect from an embarrassing defeat - which is what I think is happening here.