Rangers home, Fred

CB

1 hour ago, jambo said:

Doesn't sound real to me, a couple of thousand sevco singing a song and then hear that over all of them! Discussing it here as if it's 100% genuine gives it credibility before anything's been proven. Another sevco deflection tactic!

Agreed on that, I thought it sounded out of sync but there is a supposed killie supporting woman witness claiming she heard it at the time. 

10 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Agreed on that, I thought it sounded out of sync but there is a supposed killie supporting woman witness claiming she heard it at the time. 

I laughed at the time when Boyd said it would be hard to enforce points deductions cos other teams could plant supporters in opposition end.However such is the desperation of Sevco these days NOTHING would surprise me.

Text in 'report' says judge for yourself, yet the video title has already prejudged it by stating "Alfredo Morelos racist abuse during Kilmarnock game".

If this is true then shame on us ...

... but I smell s**te and when I smell s**te it normally is s**te.

The shout sounds like it's been enhanced so I find it hard to believe that it was clear when listening to the TV. (after listening many time I still can't be certain about the first word although Black is the most likely)

Why is it just the sound that's been uploaded and not the video clip? 

Why would a Killie supporter at the game decide to stop watching the game to tweet this?

Does anyone know this Killie supporter, Elizabeth? Has she other tweets of a Kilmarnock nature?

Has the matter been reported to the police, who would surely investigate the authenticity of the recording, or just the Daily Record, who would surely not ?

s**te.

5 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

Does anyone know this Killie supporter, Elizabeth? Has she other tweets of a Kilmarnock nature?

Has the matter been reported to the police, who would surely investigate the authenticity of the recording, or just the Daily Record, who would surely not ?

s**te.

Only via twitter. Aye, she's a Killie.

I don't really know what level of investigation is possible here, but if confirmed this supporter should be banned.  It's ridiculously complacent to suggest we don't have racists within our support, I'm sure every club does - although I've heard two instances (which I think I've posted about before) in 27 years, and both had a degree of context aside from someone shouting some racist epithet.

Again, as has been said, they're a wholly repugnant bunch who continually refuse to acknowledge their own problems - but this doesn't mean we should lower ourselves to their standards and overlook ours if brought to our attention.

10 hours ago, dasboag said:

This.  Is. Bollocks.

I'd say its a pretty unmistakeable "wee black bastard" in the clip - but the clip has 100% been edited/enhanced, so it absolutely cannot be trusted

Not that its impossible a Killie fan shouted it. Far from it, there are plenty bell-ends around.

If IF there is any evidence that this happened, report and ban the person that shouted it - no place for this in society.

However....

Sevco have an entire industry of smaller companies run by a collection of morally objectionable characters designed to essentially launder the facts into their own truth and drip-feed it to the tabloid media  to suit the agenda of their slavering masses.  Its a well-oiled propaganda and deflection machine.

If this leads in any of tomorrows tabloids I hope we as a club:

- question the source of this story and the audio recording

- ask for original audio from the game and analyse it thoroughly.

- take appropriate action on any guilty party

- slaughter Sevco or whatever snivelling little s**te-hawk released this for libel

I've never wanted an institution to die more than these loathesome scumbags.  Sevco are not a football team.

Also, Michael Stewart got sacked from Sportscene for naming that wee keech Traynor as Hun-Propaganda-Chief as being behind headline grabbing fairy tales....Traynor wouldn't have created ANOTHER anti-Moreles fantasy here....would he ???

Every fan base will have idiots that shout wrong things, have no issue with them  being banned if they did it.

What sickens me is the deflection used here to make it about racism and not about the game or sevco failings.

Even then the bit that really gets me is the ignoring of the same old songs that are sectarian but all focus on an alleged idiot who may or may not have shouted something racist.

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

Right on cue - a doctored sound clip is provided to the Daily Record to fuel the ‘racism’ story. 

(Obviously racist language totally unacceptable and if it happened the person should be outed and dealt with.)

but the clip has clearly been enhanced or interfered with in some way by the sounds of it.

Someone must have the game recorded so easy to check if it’s been doctored, but I have a feeling it’s not.