Rangers home, Fred

CB

1 hour ago, RayD said:

Can we move the alleged racism issue to the dedicated thread and save this one for gloating over yet another come from behind victory over a team assembled using multiple millions of pounds?

Just out of curiosity, what have we spent on transfers in the last 10 years?
I can remember a development fee to Accies (14k?) and 10k mentioned for Kabamba

I heard two folk at my work yesterday, one saying its "not really Gerrard's team yet", for the other to scoff and come back with "he's signed more than 40 players"

40 players in 18 months or so!? ha! what a joke they are.

52 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Aye. He is absolutely f**king s**te. 
Jones would do a better job. 

I don't rate Kent or Morelos at all.

Well, certainly not at the level they are being touted anyway.

Kent has undoubted technical ability on the ball, but his decision-making is absolutely grim. IMO when you are paying that money for a player to got to Sevco or Celtic he's got to be well above whats already in this market - and I don't think he is.    Rich man's Willie Gibson.

Morelos has attributes that make him stand out:

-A genuinely exceptional ability to turn his body around in no space to face goal and get shot away

-His level of selfish determination within 30 yards of goal.

- He does run channels pretty well too.

Anyone playing for Sevco or Celtic and being that selfish would score goals if they shot every....single.....time....they got the ball.

I'd actually like to see a stat that compares how many times SPFL strikers get the ball have versus how many times they shoot.

Brophy might very well finish second in that stat....but we dont spin that hes worth £20M

you know what the biggest disgrace is? That Killie are aver the news for one ALLEGED racist commemt while week in week out the two twisted sisters shout all=sorts of bile about religion and hatered and not a word is uttered. That is what is dusgusting here. No room for racism, and that solo fun IF guilty should be punted and face criminal punishment, but how the hell can they two constantly get away with what they get away with? Verging on wanting to walk away from football, these two are ruining our game and it is only getting worse

8 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

you know what the biggest disgrace is? That Killie are aver the news for one ALLEGED racist commemt while week in week out the two twisted sisters shout all=sorts of bile about religion and hatered and not a word is uttered. That is what is dusgusting here. No room for racism, and that solo fun IF guilty should be punted and face criminal punishment, but how the hell can they two constantly get away with what they get away with? Verging on wanting to walk away from football, these two are ruining our game and it is only getting worse

Stop talking sense. You’ll get the snowflakes accusing you of whataboutery. We are supposed to just accept the utter dross those two mobs sing/chant about week in week out. Concern ourselves with ourselves n aw that.

12 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Stop talking sense. You’ll get the snowflakes accusing you of whataboutery. We are supposed to just accept the utter dross those two mobs sing/chant about week in week out. Concern ourselves with ourselves n aw that.

Can the snowflakes and whataboutery s**te.

If there is a racist incident at Rugby Park, it absolutely MUST be investigated.

If other clubs don’t have the guts to do the same, that’s their lookout. It should never stop Kilmarnock doing the right thing.

25 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

If someone is shouting racist abuse at Rugby Park, THAT is the biggest disgrace, in my opinion.

What other clubs and their verminous fans do or don’t do is a totally separate issue.

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

If someone is shouting racist abuse at Rugby Park, THAT is the biggest disgrace, in my opinion.

What other clubs and their verminous fans do or don’t do is a totally separate issue.

We have said we will deal with it, if it happened. 

That hasn’t stopped the media and huns going to town on us. Maybe the media, if they are so concerned about the issue of racism in Scottish football, should hammer the huns for the venom they spew? Of course they won’t do that though. 

2 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

We have said we will deal with it, if it happened. 

That hasn’t stopped the media and huns going to town on us. Maybe the media, if they are so concerned about the issue of racism in Scottish football, should hammer the huns for the venom they spew? Of course they won’t do that though. 

Totally agree.

Our media is poison. As our the two biggest clubs in the country.

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

That first word is the difference though, the whole country knows these c**ts are getting away with it in every town and stadium they visit yet f**k all is done. Yes we MAY have to ban a fan IF found guilty and those investigations have started but 90 minutes of songs about soldiers, the IRA/UDA, famine, Bobby Sands, some orange c**t on a horse have polutted our country for far too long. That's not whataboutery that's FACT! 

Anyhoo great night and great win. 

5 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

That first word is the difference though, the whole country knows these c**ts are getting away with it in every town and stadium they visit yet f**k all is done. Yes we MAY have to ban a fan IF found guilty and those investigations have started but 90 minutes of songs about soldiers, the IRA/UDA, famine, Bobby Sands, some orange c**t on a horse have polutted our country for far too long. That's not whataboutery that's FACT! 

Anyhoo great night and great win. 

Exactly. Something is reported, our club investigates. Right thing to do. I’m a Kilmarnock fan because we have values.

The separate and valid issue of the terminal damage the Glasgow clubs do to our game could be solved immediately. Break away. I’d be for it, as I was when it was suggested about 15 years ago. But the clubs gave in.

Edited by NorfolkG

15 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Exactly. Something is reported, our club investigates. Right thing to do. I’m a Kilmarnock fan because we have values.

The separate and valid issue of the terminal damage the Glasgow clubs do to our game could be solved immediately. Break away. I’d be for it, as I was when it was suggested about 15 years ago. But the clubs gave in.

No wonder John Hannah left East Kilbride for London when he brought up secretarismn he was crucified for saying  so if the guy did shout racist its right should be investigated we are different from that scum we dont rely on bigotry to finance our club

Surely if this happened someone else must have heard it ? Seems strange that only one person in the entire stand heard the shout and they arent so sure anymore.

If it happened the guilty party deserves everything thats coming their way but lets put down the torches and pitchforks till we have something more than a dodgy recording, a prospective internet sensation and an uninformed and overeager media. 

Did anyone else hear anything ? 

2 hours ago, dasboag said:

I don't rate Kent or Morelos at all.

Well, certainly not at the level they are being touted anyway.

Kent has undoubted technical ability on the ball, but his decision-making is absolutely grim. IMO when you are paying that money for a player to got to Sevco or Celtic he's got to be well above whats already in this market - and I don't think he is.    Rich man's Willie Gibson.

Morelos has attributes that make him stand out:

-A genuinely exceptional ability to turn his body around in no space to face goal and get shot away

-His level of selfish determination within 30 yards of goal.

- He does run channels pretty well too.

Anyone playing for Sevco or Celtic and being that selfish would score goals if they shot every....single.....time....they got the ball.

I'd actually like to see a stat that compares how many times SPFL strikers get the ball have versus how many times they shoot.

Brophy might very well finish second in that stat....but we dont spin that hes worth £20M

Re: Morelos. I agree he ain't worth anywhere like the numbers quoted.

For a forward up here to be well regarded or rated, they need to score a s**tload of goals in the league AND do it in Europe.

Morelos hasn't even scored against Celtic and hasn't exactly lit up Europe.

I read a while ago that South Americans come to Europe and start in the southern parts like Spain and Portugal. Then they move further north

to get a game if they can't cut it there. Morelos was in Finland FFS!!! And was playing there for a reason...….he's pish.

32 minutes ago, Bigdodge said:

Re: Morelos. I agree he ain't worth anywhere like the numbers quoted.

For a forward up here to be well regarded or rated, they need to score a s**tload of goals in the league AND do it in Europe.

Morelos hasn't even scored against Celtic and hasn't exactly lit up Europe.

I read a while ago that South Americans come to Europe and start in the southern parts like Spain and Portugal. Then they move further north

to get a game if they can't cut it there. Morelos was in Finland FFS!!! And was playing there for a reason...….he's pish.

Hes scored 14 from 14 in europe this year!!

10 minutes ago, Roxy118 said:

Hes scored 14 from 14 in europe this year!!

Correct.

Including:

3 against FC Midtjylland (who????)

4 against St Joseph's (who????)

Hardly setting the heather on fire.

My point is against bigger and/or better teams, he struggles. Doing this is what makes you worth your weight.

He's still a wee d**k.

22 minutes ago, Bigdodge said:

Correct.

Including:

3 against FC Midtjylland (who????)

4 against St Joseph's (who????)

Hardly setting the heather on fire.

My point is against bigger and/or better teams, he struggles. Doing this is what makes you worth your weight.

He's still a wee d**k.

Mate your point was that hes no doing it in europe when in actual fact hes broke a record for most goals before xmas. Doesnt really matter that a few were against a smaller team. You are correct in 1 point tho,he is a fanny

Why is it always Morelos that allegedly gets racially abused though?

Joe Aribo, Glen Kamara and Conor Goldson never seem to be targeted.

To me this all part of a bigger picture.

Sevco will sell Morelos during the summer,they need the money.

However after rejecting a supposed whopping bid(18-20mxD) from an unnamed Chinese club they are going to be left looking pretty silly when they finally accept a bid of around half that when he goes.

They know this is inevitable so they are doing their ground work early to appease their knuckle dragging fans , who are basically getting strung along.

Rangers Press Statement

Rangers have reluctantly today accepted an offer from Crystal Palace/WBA/Fulham/some Italian team/ some Spanish team(delete as applicable) for Alfredo Morelos.

Despite offering Alfredo an extended contact on improved terms which would make him the highest paid player at Ibrox, he has decided his future lies elsewhere. 

Whilst thanking Rangers and their fans for their support, Alfredo states that he feels victimised in Scotland due to continual racial abuse and harassment, including intrusions on his personal life( xD the Lamborghini incident?) as well as being unfairly targeted by referees on the pitch.

All of these factors have played a role in swaying his decision to leave the club.

Rangers FC would like to take this opportunity to thank Alfredo for his services and wish him luck in his future career.

1 day later......

Daily Record Exclusive

GERS TARGET LAWRENCE

Rangers are targetting Dundee United and Scotland hitman  Lawrence Shankland to replace the departing Alfredo Morelos.

The Ibrox club are prepared to pay £500,000 with Glen Middleton and Jordan Jones also moving to Tannadice as part of the deal.

Former Ibrox legend Alex Rae says "United would be mad not to accept this offer. I know Lawrence personally and it would be a dream move for him as he is a big Rangers fan and has been since he was a boy"

And so it begins blah blah blah s**te journalism

Edited by stewarty66

Honestly cant believe some of the drivel that gets posted on here sometimes. Morelos hasnt exactly lit up Europe?! We talking about the same guy - ugly wee f**ker, half a haircut, greetin faced twat that plays for Rangers with the number 20 on his back?

He's a tremendous player and is breaking records in Europe!