Rangers home, Fred

CB

57 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Cannot believe this has been turned around again. First game of season they wreck parts of the stadium and its turned into Killie causing a crush. The other night we beat them and the headlines about Killie fans being racist. 

That headline is a disgrace and implying the club have a major racism problem, after what was a cracking win. Cant expect much from that scum newspaper but it makes you sick.

Screenshot_20200215-084024_WhatsApp.jpg

f**king pathetic it’s got to this state.

can we ensure we sing a couple of songs in support of our manager, nicke and niko on Sunday?

I’m fuming about this.

Edited by Twonky65

8 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Out of context I reckon. Another player with a hat behind them doesn't celebrate. These are players directly on the bench celebrating.

Kirk has celebrated plenty against that lot.

It is a millisecond of a photo that is taken. I am sure there are times when a picture of anybody that shows them in a bad light and is totally the wrong conception.

If it is proved and the culprit identified he/she should receive a lengthy ban from not only RP but all football grounds in the UK. We do not want this kind of person in our support.

However, another scenario may exist. It could be that an orchestrated agenda exists to tarnish the name of our club via the media. Hence the nonsense at the first game of the season and now the dodgy video supported by Elizabeth ( the queen's name ) "a Killie fan " Why would these self entitled people do this, well :

1) Probably because we will no longer allow another 4000+ of their bigoted pals into our stadium.

2) SSC's " goodbye Rangers "

3) Compounded by the fact that we keep beating them at RP.

Of course this could be a figment of my imagination but I am well glad that my grandfather and father brought me to RP as child .

KTID

12 minutes ago, The Painter said:

Whether this was a Killie fan being racist or not. Surely we now have to change the words to the we are Killie song? All eyes are going to be on us and the black bastards bit needs to go!

I tend to agree with this, I just sing ‘black and white’ at that point and then no offence can be taken.

2 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

They'll have some job on their hands, a clip where no-one knows what was actually said backed up by a woman who sits in a different stand saying she might have heard something. 

Not quite the 'race-hate thugs' that the paper are reporting.

Do they know what microphone or camera picked up the alleged incident. Are they all on constantly or to they switch to areas of play or the camera broadcasting at that moment. Strikes me it could have come from anywhere in the stadium.

Edited by piffer

5 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Seriously who actually cares who he supports off the pitch.  When he is on the pitch he is arguably keener and will go further than most of us to win.  That's what counts.

How many of our players ste proper Killie fans.... (2 , maybe 3  tops....)

Keep telling yourself that. 

14 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Seriously who actually cares who he supports off the pitch.  When he is on the pitch he is arguably keener and will go further than most of us to win.  That's what counts.

How many of our players ste proper Killie fans.... (2 , maybe 3  tops....)

Genuine question... are any of the first team  killie fans? Off the top of my head the only one I can think that might be is Rory but I’m not sure. 

12 minutes ago, liammuir123 said:

Genuine question... are any of the first team  killie fans? Off the top of my head the only one I can think that might be is Rory but I’m not sure. 

Maybe Greg Kiltie too, but beyond that I'm struggling as well.  Who ever KB supports will have zero relevance when he crosses the white line.

I’ve speculated before on how much players care about the club while they are playing here. Of course the only requirement is to give 100%. 

Greg Stewart had the best few months of his career here. Played brilliantly with a team which topped the league. I remember asking the night he scored two against Livi and we went top - ‘I wonder how much he cares about Killie if at all?’ 
we got our answer a few weeks later!

That said I’d have him back in a heartbeat. 

33 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Rory is not a big football fan but if pressed he will say Killie. Kiltie is from a mixed family some Killie some Rangers RIP so not sure where he leans. Frizzel is SevCo despite coming from a Killie family. Wilson I believe is Killie. Think that’s it. 

Ian Wilson is a Dundee fan I'm led to believe.