Apology

Mclean07

I’m well on the way to having egg on my face over this and I couldn’t be happier about it. These last few games have been an incredible turnaround. The 2 up front has made such a difference - all credit to Dyer for being brave enough to stick with it tonight as it won us the game in the end.

28 minutes ago, killie89 said:

I’m well on the way to having egg on my face over this and I couldn’t be happier about it. These last few games have been an incredible turnaround. The 2 up front has made such a difference - all credit to Dyer for being brave enough to stick with it tonight as it won us the game in the end.

Me tae 

26 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

Not sure I ever said AD wasnt suitable to be manager, however delighted for him tonight. Donati as well a couple of games now at the end where he has been celebrating as well. 

Donati is apparently a very good coach in his own right. Was seen by many as AA’s translator which did him a disservice 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

In previous threads we may have given the impression that we believed Alex Dyer was unsuitable to be the Kilmarnock FC manager. This terrible slur has been retracted. We thank you, Lord Dyer for your continued efforts. 

If he’s a Lord does that make him better than a mere Sir Steve?! Just asking, like...

He’s done a great job to turn round a squad bereft of confidence and got them back to last years standards of fight, determination and organisation and put his own stamp on that too Where he may still struggle a bit between now and the end of the season is still the lack of bodies he has to choose from, especially with a heavy schedule of tough games ahead. Fingers crossed we stay fit and healthy though.