• Rory McKenzie
    • Gary Dicker
    • Eamonn Brophy
    • Nicke Kabamba
    • Chris Burke
    • Ross Millen
    • Connor Johnson

This poll is closed to new votes

Went for Rory in the end. Tirelessly enthusiastic with just the right amount of nastiness to keep the tempo up in the second half. Extremely hard to pick from him, Findlay, Brophy, Jesus whereas do you stop? I thought Niko was immense in the second half and I've pilloried him for weeks.

What a f**king team boys.

So many top performances and never give in attitude summed up by both full backs involved for the opening goal........after some early shaky moments thought Dicker and Power bossed the midfield , even on bookings ,must be one of easiest games v OF for our 2 centre half , who both did well .......Rory never stopped and front 2 are showing a great understanding 

voted for SOD

SOD was sensational tonight... but special mention to Niko as well. As you all know I've never rated the lad and constantly go on about how poor he is, but tonight, he was excellent after a poor start.

To a man all brilliant (except keeper) but SOD shaded it for me.

o'donnell for me, he looks like he's lost a wee bit of weight and was well up for that last night. Bombed on down the wings like we've been accustomed to, took his goal well and ran himself into the ground. 

Findlay was class again, thought Dicker was exceptional second half, especially last 10. Niko had his best game in a while, couple of crunching tackles got him fired up.