BT SPORT

Graham

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Just watched the analysis of the match and apart from mentioning Killies 2 goals I thought I was watching Rangers tv. A bloody disgrace. Talked about Rangers missed chances , Alfredo Morelos, Kilmarnock first goal being handball and poor defending  for the second goal. I thought they were ment to be impartial. 

I saw the lineup of pundits pre match and you knew exactly what to expect. Thomson and Rae are ex rangers. Craigan I believe has allegiance there as well. Get it right up them. 

Sometimes u wish had option of no commentary and listen to the crowd.....

..but for those of us there tonight not only yet again was it a far better atmosphere with limiting those hordes to one stand but the noise of the home fans and sheer celebrations of all will live long in the memory as those hordes slunk away .....again 

I watched the coverage from 6.45 and honestly I will miss BT sport as it is miles better than sky. Killie were talked about plenty and there was a great interview with Findlay. Fully agree with the above regarding the commentary team though as Rae had never had the ability to show any impartiality. Should've been some sort of killie representation in the lineup tonight

40 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Sometimes u wish had option of no commentary and listen to the crowd.....

..but for those of us there tonight not only yet again was it a far better atmosphere with limiting those hordes to one stand but the noise of the home fans and sheer celebrations of all will live long in the memory as those hordes slunk away .....again 

Bye Bye Sevco

3 hours ago, Graham said:

Just watched the analysis of the match and apart from mentioning Killies 2 goals I thought I was watching Rangers tv. A bloody disgrace. Talked about Rangers missed chances , Alfredo Morelos, Kilmarnock first goal being handball and poor defending  for the second goal. I thought they were ment to be impartial. 

100% the commentators were hilarious.