BT SPORT

Graham

The pundits greeting about  decisions  Killie got  IE. No hand ball leading to our goal only a slight push on Stuart Findlay when Morelos had goal disallowed    Not a mention when he dived for a 2nd time to gain a penalty. Should have been 2nd booking resulting in sending off.  Pundits pandering to the twisted sisters they couldn't be unbiased if they tried. 

31 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

It was brilliant last night walking out of the ground after the game without having to walk through hordes of them.  It is a much nicer experience. 

Great decision by the club to reduce them and their scum pals to one stand only and while I am prepared to accept it has an impact on our finances it also means more Killie fans will attend these games than did previously, which partially offset some the losses. 

Must admit it is good to avoid those bigots keep them to 1 stand

1 hour ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

The best one was Rae greeting that the ref ‘unfortunately’ missed a handball before the goal 9_9

For me it was the 5 minute rant on McKenzie and how he should have been booked for his tussle with their defender.

"I wonder what's going through the refs head when he see a tackle like that"

delicious hun tears

8 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

For me it was the 5 minute rant on McKenzie and how he should have been booked for his tussle with their defender.

"I wonder what's going through the refs head when he see a tackle like that"

delicious hun tears

Actually I thought the comment that Rory should have had a yellow card for that was perfectly valid but it was a meaningless incident midway inside the Rangers half and the commentary team went on .... and on .... and on about it. While they totally blanked an earlier Tavernir handball the ref missed.

Similarly with Mackenzie's arm before the goal, with VAR it would probably have been ruled out. But there was no VAR, it was certainly not deliberate and the goal did not result directly from it but once again the commentary team went on .... and on .... and on about it.

The overt bias was getting on my thruppenny bits by the end.

4 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Actually I thought the comment that Rory should have had a yellow card for that was perfectly valid but it was a meaningless incident midway inside the Rangers half and the commentary team went on .... and on .... and on about it. While they totally blanked an earlier Tavernir handball the ref missed.

Similarly with Mackenzie's arm before the goal, with VAR it would probably have been ruled out. But there was no VAR, it was certainly not deliberate and the goal did not result directly from it but once again the commentary team went on .... and on .... and on about it.

The overt bias was getting on my thruppenny bits by the end.

Never said it wasn't a yellow card, but how many times over the years and against both sides of the old filth have the roles been reversed.

2 hours ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

The best one was Rae greeting that the ref ‘unfortunately’ missed a handball before the goal 9_9

My mate came to his first Old Firm match for many years last night. He couldn't believe how much better the whole experience was with only one stand full of bigots.

Best decision made by our board. After bringing Sir Steve and Lord Alex to TTOP, of course.

2 hours ago, KTID86 said:

Out of nowhere Rae said it was a shame there were "only around 200 fans behind that goal, it would be great to have a terrific atmosphere behind both goals"..........

Nugget! 

My mate came to his first Old Firm match for many years last night. He couldn't believe how much better the whole experience was with only one stand full of bigots.

Best decision made by our board. After bringing Sir Steve and Lord Alex to TTOP, of course.

8 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Rae mentioned at one point about the "hundreds" of fans behind the goal and how it was a shame there were thousands locked out. You could tell the other commentators either hadn't a clue what he was talking about or were fed up of his pish.

If we'd gave them both ends behind the goal then that might have gave them an extra edge and we might not have won last night. Hopefully they never get it again. 

Same as Sky, away end singing away about the UDA, Bobby Sands and all the usual sectarian s**te throughout the game (or at least until the equaliser) without any mention.

The SFA should’ve been utterly embarrassed when UEFA showed them how to deal with it but clearly not, Scottish football and our media coverage happy to just completely ignore it. 

A billion times better the bile is only spouted from one end of our ground now.

21 minutes ago, KTID1869fc said:

Same as Sky, away end singing away about the UDA, Bobby Sands and all the usual sectarian s**te throughout the game (or at least until the equaliser) without any mention.

The SFA should’ve been utterly embarrassed when UEFA showed them how to deal with it but clearly not, Scottish football and our media coverage happy to just completely ignore it. 

A billion times better the bile is only spouted from one end of our ground now.

Better make sure your 12 ur old doesn't post anything on line then.

Fkn authorities let this vermin away with it constantly and then arrest a 12 year old for posting racist stuff, when they all do it constantly.

Make an example.of the thousands who are in the ground.  Throw the f**kers out,  if the game is abandoned then award a 3-0 win to their opponents.

Itll soon stop