Federico Rasic

killieboy87

8 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

I know he’s not the best, but have a look at the SPL highlights of all games last night, we ain’t the only club with problems in that department.

TBH not impressed with the keepers we have at the moment i get your drift zander diamond example but sureley we can do better than the two we have at the moment

1 minute ago, killie1961 said:

TBH not impressed with the keepers we have at the moment i get your drift zander diamond example but sureley we can do better than the two we have at the moment

Definitely can do better but time is running out this season so we will probably have to continue with what we have and hope the guys at the other end score more than we lose.

26 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

I know he’s not the best, but have a look at the SPL highlights of all games last night, we ain’t the only club with problems in that department.

He is terrible. The more times I look at him coming off his line when Morelos hit the bar the worse it gets. He could easily have cost us the game. Nowhere near good enough.  

6 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Big man looks some size. Think with that stature in Scotland you could cause teams real issues. A different type of player to what we have. Could see him Andy Carroll style headers which would give different dimension. 

Aye hut how much loaning do we do about Ikpeazu at Hearts.  Its fine being a unit, but he needs to be able to play a bit too.  Some nice touches from this guy tho, whereas the Jambo is a big dirty swine

3 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Aye hut how much loaning do we do about Ikpeazu at Hearts.  Its fine being a unit, but he needs to be able to play a bit too.  Some nice touches from this guy tho, whereas the Jambo is a big dirty swine

I hope we sign him. Looks decent enough in possession and some good finishes particularly in the air.

1 hour ago, casual observer said:

Apart from the several goals scored recently from corners and free kick crosses you mean?

You don't get Joel Perreira every week unfortunately... 

Seriously though, we are better with Findlay but more threat from there is all to the good. Noticeable that we always seem to try and aim them front post or low - not sure there is the confidence someone is going to get the head on it - which there should be with Kabamba /Del Fabro/Findlay up there..