Man City given 2yr CL ban

chubbs

34 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

When the bin dipper patter fails you can always rely on the victim card haha bore off. 

Your the sensitive one, instead of accepting our superiority to everyone else in English football you fall back on slagging the poverty of the city. Weirdo.

Both are true, but dipping permanent victims.

Poverty doesn't make you immune to being at fault.

• 4 months later...

FFP is a joke concept thought up by bitter ‘big’ clubs like united and Liverpool, to stop the little guy from competing on an even playing field. City should be applauded for having the commercial acumen to obtain such a lucrative sponsorship deal to allow them to compete. 

6 minutes ago, Zorro said:

FFP is a joke concept thought up by bitter ‘big’ clubs like united and Liverpool, to stop the little guy from competing on an even playing field. City should be applauded for having the commercial acumen to obtain such a lucrative sponsorship deal to allow them to compete. 

Liverpool just won the league.

Man UTD dominated English football for majority of my life. How are they bitter?

Rules are rules. I’d say citeh spending £150 million last summer whilst Liverpool spent £1.5 million is a more than even playing field yet how many points are they behind? 

Said all along. 

A case built on pressure from cartel clubs and not actual evidence of wrongdoing. UEFA offered a compromise before taking it as far as they have, a compromise that didn't involve a ban or such a hefty fine. The fact City refused the compromise spoke volumes, defiant from the beginning that there was no wrongdoing, and so it proves to be. 

Up ye, UEFA. 

1 hour ago, Guff92 said:

Liverpool just won the league.

Man UTD dominated English football for majority of my life. How are they bitter?

Rules are rules. I’d say citeh spending £150 million last summer whilst Liverpool spent £1.5 million is a more than even playing field yet how many points are they behind? 

Liverpool bought the league, whether they spent £1.5 million in the summer is neither here nor there. All their key players were bought from other clubs over a couple of seasons. Take out Mane, Salah, Van Dijk and Alisson and Liverpool would be on a par with Everton  

And even in victory Liverpool fans are still butt hurt that teams like City and Chelsea are able to outspend them. That’s why they go bleating to uefa about FFP. 

Edited by Zorro

2 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Liverpool bought the league, whether they spent £1.5 million in the summer is neither here nor there. All their key players were bought from other clubs over a couple of seasons. Take out Sane, Salah, Van Dijk and Alisson and Liverpool would be on a par with Everton  

And even in victory Liverpool fans are still butt hurt that teams like City and Chelsea are able to outspend them. That’s why they go bleating to uefa about FFP. 

Klopp has spent £30 million since he came in, so no, he didn’t buy the league.

Sane plays for Bayern, shows how much you know.

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Klopp has spent £30 million since he came in, so no, he didn’t buy the league.

Sane plays for Bayern, shows how much you know.

Who spent the £75 million on Van Dijk or £67 million on Alisson? I could’ve sworn Klopp was at Liverpool by then.

Just now, Guff92 said:

False, how? 

Sold our best player to fund Van Dijk and Alisson. It’s called shrewd recruitment. Man City spend more than they sell, by large margins at that. 

You've adopted a really bizarre way of looking at things. By your logic, I've never spent a penny in my life because I've currently got money in my bank. 

Liverpool have still spent hundreds of millions. The fact they've received similar amounts in sales doesn't change that, infact has absolutely zero bearing on it. 

In no way, shape or form has Klopp only spent £30m.

Just now, Dieter's Heeder said:

You've adopted a really bizarre way of looking at things. By your logic, I've never spent a penny in my life because I've currently got money in my bank. 

Liverpool have still spent hundreds of millions. The fact they've received similar amounts in sales doesn't change that, infact has absolutely zero bearing on it. 

Actually it does change that. That’s basic finances. 

46 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Said all along. 

A case built on pressure from cartel clubs and not actual evidence of wrongdoing. UEFA offered a compromise before taking it as far as they have, a compromise that didn't involve a ban or such a hefty fine. The fact City refused the compromise spoke volumes, defiant from the beginning that there was no wrongdoing, and so it proves to be. 

Up ye, UEFA. 

Up ye Fair Play. This isn't a victory for football, it's a victory for money and power. Cartel clubs, aren't City now part of that cartel ? 

3 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Up ye Fair Play. This isn't a victory for football, it's a victory for money and power. Cartel clubs, aren't City now part of that cartel ? 

Which part of this is a victory for money at power? The fact the club have been proven in an independent court tribunal to have acted within the rules? Would you rather injustice was served because it fits your narrative? 

10 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Our whole defence cost 2 million more than Harry Maguire. Hate Liverpool or love Liverpool, this is one argument you won’t win. Net spend Fc for a reason.

What’s Harry Maguire got to do with Liverpool supposedly only spending £30 million. 

7 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Liverpool spent £223m ($288m) in that regard, with Alisson Becker, Naby Keita, Fabinho and Xherdan Shaqiri all joining the club during the accounting period.” - this didn’t happen on Planet Guff.