DDF and the shock Ibiza phone call

CB

Just now, NorfolkG said:

Freddy-ish.

Get him signed if possible. I’d say it’s a realistic possibility. He’s a decent SPL defender at this stage but could develop further. Still nowhere near peak CB years.

Agreed. 

24 is a very good age to be trying to get someone like DDF on board permanently. 

1 minute ago, Beaker71 said:

That goes doubly for Findlay,  two main CB under 25 and building a partnership for the future of the mighty

Findlay is an absolute no-brainer for me. He is the absolute lifeblood of this club, both on and off the pitch and imo should be captain. 

DDF would be an absolutely brilliant acquisition but getting SF a new contract should be priority number 1. 

The prospect of two young centre halves developing a strong partnership in the longer term though is very appealing. 

I think AD didn't fancy him initially. He seemed to favour others ahead of him at first. He's worked his way back into the team by saying and doing the right thing across the board. Sends a signal that he really wants to be here. Would be great for us if we could get him on a precontract.

It's definitely 2022. It's on the website.

Juventus have to announce all these things because they're listed on the Italian stock exchange so it's on their website from when they signed him, he cost €4.5m.

So on a five-year contract that's amortisation of €900,000 per season.

Two years on his contract in the summer so we'd have to find €1.8m, which won't happen. Best hope is another loan.

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 13.26.24.png

Edited by killiefan27