Hibs Match Fred

C4mmy31

Really frustrating defeat, as I think a point would have been the right outcome all round. They’re a decent team with dangerous players, but thought we were generally on top most of the game. 

A few point:

- We had three very strong penalty shouts. At least one of them should have been given. 
- We need a keeper. 
- We need attacking options on the bench. They were able to change things and we weren’t. 
- Burke and O’Donnell were genuinely excellent. 
- How can you have that many excellent crosses and not get a head on to any of them? Kabamba and Brophy need to anticipate balls rather than waiting to see what happens. 
- It’s really f**king off-putting having a Hibs player with your name!

Edited by Travis

Kiltie looked good when he came on. We were definitely unlucky. First goal was a screamer- why don’t we have anyone that can do that? That’s two against us in 4 days! Second was unlucky, not sure if the keeper was wrong footed by the deflection. 

loads of pressure and Hibs are a decent side so I was fairly impressed with how well we did against them.

Did I hear the Home support shouting “killie killie” at full time?

• CB unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, Killiepie said:

Maybe not win but deserved at least a draw. 

We should have won. A draw would still have been harsh on us.

They got a few breaks and got lucky but we did more than enough for the win. Massive share of luck for them that we came away with nothing.

Edited by Fletch

I need to see the second goal again but actually thought the keeper was decent. Sharp stop from a quick free kick and was quick with the one on one. Looked comfortable with crosses too which Branescu certainly isn’t. 

Deserved a point today though. Some save from Marciano from Brophy.

Didn’t deserve to lose especially based on the 2nd half performance. Burke and SOD were excellent and Brophy and Kabamba really need to anticipate their crosses better. I think top 6 is gone now as well find the defector hard to overturn. 

I knew our thin squad and poor transfer window were going to catch up with and I think today was it. We had virtually nothing on the bench to try and change it with especially when you compare it with the players Hibs brought on. Kiltie did ok when he came on though.  

9 minutes ago, Monk said:

Kiltie looked good when he came on. We were definitely unlucky. First goal was a screamer- why don’t we have anyone that can do that? That’s two against us in 4 days! Second was unlucky, not sure if the keeper was wrong footed by the deflection. 

loads of pressure and Hibs are a decent side so I was fairly impressed with how well we did against them.

Did I hear the Home support shouting “killie killie” at full time?

Kiltie did better than Rory IMO, he should start on Wednesday night.