Crowd for Aberdeen

killie billies pal

Few lads from my work heading for a pint or two then over to the game tonight that don’t normally attend. A good thing about the ticket huts being open right up until kick off, otherwise these boys wouldn’t make it as they don’t already have tickets. Weather dependant (no incoming storms) I’m looking at 5500 to 6000 there tonight to roar the boys to victory. Need everyone behind them tonight and as the 12th man. C’mon the Killie.

1 hour ago, KTID150 said:

Few lads from my work heading for a pint or two then over to the game tonight that don’t normally attend. A good thing about the ticket huts being open right up until kick off, otherwise these boys wouldn’t make it as they don’t already have tickets.

No need to wait in a queue at the ticket huts. Just go to https://kilmarnockfc.ticketco.events/uk/en

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The season ticket holders seats can only be bought by season ticket holders so I wouldn't read too much into that site.

I was wondering about that. Does the site  usually show ST seats as unavailable for Cup games and then release them if the ST holder doesn't buy a ticket for the game by a certain deadline? Not that important but just wondering!

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

No excuse, rain due to ease at 18:00 in Kilmarnock and remaining light rain until the game has finished. Can't expect much better for February. 

Best chance we've had of making a Scottish Cup semi in a long, long time. If you can't be arsed heading over and paying £15 because its raining then what chance do we have?

Just now, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Best chance we've had of making a Scottish Cup semi in a long, long time. If you can't be arsed heading over and paying £15 because its raining then what chance do we have?

To be fair, it was pishing down - albeit it’s easing off. I get why some can’t/won’t venture out. I’ve walked through centre of Glasgow and drying out now before walking to stadium. 

Let’s bin football December to March completely.

8 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

To be fair, it was pishing down - albeit it’s easing off. I get why some can’t/won’t venture out. I’ve walked through centre of Glasgow and drying out now before walking to stadium. 

Let’s bin football December to March completely

Obviously there's reasons why some can't go, that's no different to any game. But if there's 1000+ of our usual support fit and able to come tonight and don;t because its raining then we're in big big trouble.

25 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Totally. This will be our 15th game since the beginning of December. And that's with a 3 week break. Utter madness in a climate like ours. Scottish football really is in the dark ages and the SFA don t give a feck about fans. 

30 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

They cant even get the winter break right 2 weeks off then wed sat imbeciles

1 minute ago, cammy2012 said:

Totally. This will be our 15th game since the beginning of December. And that's with a 3 week break. Utter madness in a climate like ours. Scottish football really is in the dark ages and the SFA don t give a feck about fans. 

Summer football is a must but it'll never happen because of two clubs..

Something we can thank tonight's visitors for ensuring will always be the case.

My kid’s out training with his boys club just now in Killie. It’s pishing down and has done most days and nights  this February. Madness we are trying to play football and develop youngsters in the worst of our s**tty climate. 

I’ve advocated summer football for years and haven’t yet heard a great argument to persuade me otherwise. We have a winter break for 3 weeks then expect the players, fans and club staff to cram a ridiculous number of games in December and late Jan/ Feb to make up for it so they are knackered anyway. Pitches are gubbed (unless these lethal artificial ones) and we expect fans to travel and sit in miserable wet and cold conditions. It’s a joke! 

Edited by casual observer

28 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Obviously there's reasons why some can't go, that's no different to any game. But if there's 1000+ of our usual support fit and able to come tonight and don;t because its raining then we're in big big trouble.

I don’t disagree but I feel focus should be looking at what we can do to get people to attend, rather than focusing on non-attendance.