Looking like Paisley

KillkieBoab

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Suits me.

wont be a fair way to do it. I wouldnt mind if it went to fans who attended Aberdeen away. That means I may miss out on a ticket but fair enough. To travel that distance in those conditions is dedication. So that would be fair enough. How many did we take to Aberdeen? Only issues is did everybody keep stubs

2 minutes ago, andy123 said:

wont be a fair way to do it. I wouldnt mind if it went to fans who attended Aberdeen away. That means I may miss out on a ticket but fair enough. To travel that distance in those conditions is dedication. So that would be fair enough. How many did we take to Aberdeen? Only issues is did everybody keep stubs

Can’t rely on people holding on to ticket Stubs from original tie. Season ticket holders then general sale only way to do so. 

3 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Not sure if everyone kept stubs.  There were approx 300 on buses. We had 100 on our two buses.

1 hour ago, Fankle said:

last time in the cup at Ibrox we got as many tickets as we required IIRC.

The important words are "up to" 20%.

We're never going to get 10,000 tickets at Ibrox but that's probably more to do with us never needing to request that many.

Demand for tickets increases as the competition progresses but from the quarter-finals onward there's live TV which helps control demand. 

Any club coming to RP is always going to get 4,000 + if they need them, which is more than 20%. 

Edited by skygod

8 hours ago, Slabhead said:

Can’t rely on people holding on to ticket Stubs from original tie. Season ticket holders then general sale only way to do so. 

1st come 1st served      this Season ticket/supporters bus /ticket stub is total nonsence  Killie Family indeed aye when it suits . 

I pay at gate when I can afford to go 

so means I am last in the pecking order 

and I would bet i have been at as many home games this season as most.

5 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

1st come 1st served      this Season ticket/supporters bus /ticket stub is total nonsence  Killie Family indeed aye when it suits . 

I pay at gate when I can afford to go 

so means I am last in the pecking order 

and I would bet i have been at as many home games this season as most.

Almost every club I've come across in the UK use some variation of this. It is standard.