Dons Cup Home Fred

skygod

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

You know I'm right though. Kopravic makes one mistake in a game and is slated even though he has a couple of good saves.

Brophy makes 4/5 mistakes even though he has a good goal and not a bad word is allowed to be said

he scored the winner against theRangers about two minutes ago, were you raging at him then?

He's much improved of late. Keep your criticism for another time i.e 4 month ago

Just now, fmcc said:

he scored the winner against theRangers about two minutes ago, were you raging at him then?

He's much improved of late. Keep your criticism for another time i.e 4 month ago

His goal against rangers is the only really good goal up until tonight. (Which was another set piece)

I'm not arguing he has much improved, but he cost us on sunday and again tonight

2 minutes ago, DuncD said:

3-2 up with a couple minutes left. We Should still manage to hold on regardless of bench though surely 

I was just typing something to that effect.

But if we had better quality to bring on than Millen, Kiltie and Johnson could we have managed the game out better?

2 minutes ago, DuncD said:

3-2 up with a couple minutes left. We Should still manage to hold on regardless of bench though surely 

1-0 up in the 88th minute and couldn’t see it out.

3-2 up in the 28th minute of extra time and end up losing 4-3.

One late collapse can be written off as an exception, two in the same game cannot.

Dyer deservedly recieved big praise last Wednesday. He has Big questions to answer tonight. 

I can’t take the meltdown this will provoke. So many things to lose the plot over. 

One wee snippet of how annoying Radio Scotland was: “I’m just happy that a team have won it and it’s not gone to penalties where someone has to let their team down.”

f**k off. We’ve just given away a penalty and own goal in last seconds of a game to chuck a cup tie; they’ve literally let their team down. 

Glaring lack of experience and match sense to be able to manage high-pressure moments. 

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

His goal against rangers is the only really good goal up until tonight. (Which was another set piece)

I'm not arguing he has much improved, but he cost us on sunday and again tonight

so he's got two really good goals in three games? I'll take that ratio. 

FFS

His upturn in form has contributed bigly to us competing for the top six when a month or so ago folk had us relegated on here. 

Some folk on here are f**kin brutal, honestly (aye, ah mean you)