Dons Cup Home Fred

skygod

1 minute ago, Fudger said:

Most of the time the manager takes the fall but situations like tonight are all on the players IMO 

He doesn't get away with it. Taking our penalty taker off with a minute to go in extra time was a complete joke. We also conceded straight after a tactical sub 3 times. Ripping up the defence that's been doing so well was another poor move. 

1 minute ago, fmcc said:

so he's got two really good goals in three games? I'll take that ratio. 

FFS

His upturn in form has contributed bigly to us competing for the top six when a month or so ago folk had us relegated on here. 

Some folk on here are f**kin brutal, honestly (aye, ah mean you)

But should have 4 at least in those 3 games, and we would be in the top 6 and quarter final of the cup if he made better choices.

I'm not arguing he has improved hugely recently. But if he wants to be a real number 9 and play for scotland. He has a long way to go.

1 minute ago, Jedi2 said:

Asking essentially the same 11 players to turn out 3 times a week every week is bound to eventually catch up, fitness wise late on in games.

We scored with 2 minutes to go and we’re supposed to just believe the players became utterly knackered 20 seconds later? Bulls**t 

Edited by Killie lad

Just now, Jedi2 said:

Asking essentially the same 11 players to turn out 3 times a week every week is bound to eventually catch up, fitness wise late on in games.

McKenzie now injured too. I’m like a broken record going out about our squad depth but it’s an absolute disgrace the position we are in. Board fully to blame.

I find it impossible to believe that there aren’t free transfers out there who would improve our first XI, give us some options or create a wee bit of competition. 

Short-term appointment of an inexperienced manager clearly continuing to hamper us in getting current players signed up and new faces added. 

We should be adding players tomorrow morning - give them contracts to end of season and get them on the pitch.