Shat the bed

Squirrelhumper

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Sorry but that was an example of complete inexperience from the manager there. 

Aberdeen made 3 subs after 45 mins and we still looked dead on our feet. 

Massive chance f**ked up. 

Logan had the freedom of the right side for the whole second half. Kiltie for El Mekrini and we win that in normal time. 

Saw someone call it his Miles Addison moment. Right enough. 

I think Dyer is getting there, but it's the sort of inexperienced mistake we have left ourselves open to with the management of the club this season.

Transfer window hovering over tonight too. A couple of competent subs transform things. 

Small squad and Ageing midfield showed tonight. 
Once again we concede right before half time/full time by giving away a stupid free kick. 
Then ET giving away a penalty (couldn’t see the challenge but the ball looked out?). 
No pace to bring us up the park but 2 subs and 3 goals conceded in last few mins. At a loss for words 

3 minutes ago, Twonky65 said:

Can't blame the manager for losing 2 last minute goals.

The same trick with last minute sub worked against huns.

Freak bad luck

Bad luck hahaha we’ve lost 3 goals in the dying minutes of the game by chucking it away on the verge of winning FFS how is that anything other than utter incompetence 

Edited by Killie lad

4 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Agreed. Dyer absolutely to blame for that. Totally f’kd it. Season as good as over.

He cannot be given the job permanently.

Totally disagree. I think he set the team up brilliantly; we pissed all over Aberdeen. The substitutions were poor but he has earned the chance to learn from his mistakes.

It was a lamentable start to his managerial career but, in the 118th minute, we were reflecting on a brilliant performance.

Just now, LS180312 said:

Once again we concede right before half time/full time by giving away a stupid free kick. 
Then ET giving away a penalty (couldn’t see the challenge but the ball looked out?). 
No pace to bring us up the park but 2 subs and 3 goals conceded in last few mins. At a loss for words 

Pen was stonewall.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

Totally disagree. I think he set the team up brilliantly; we pissed all over Aberdeen. The substitutions were poor but he has earned the chance to learn from his mistakes.

It was a lamentable start to his managerial career but, in the 118th minute, we were reflecting on a brilliant performance.

Pisdrd all over them? Sorry but i just saw Aberdeen celebrate as we walked off.

1 minute ago, LS180312 said:

The only midfield is Alan Power and s its no surprise he's ageing running the midfield himself game after game.  Would be nice if someone did their job beside him 

We had three weaknesses tonight:

The referee, which we can't control. I do wonder how we always end up on the submissive side of decisions though - they can niggle and foul all game and get away with it. Burke fouls once - yellow. I don't normally condone it, but we need to get in the referee's face more. 

Dyer's subs, especially the last one. I mean, wtf is he thinking adding a CH at that stage of the game and causing confusion to a defence that was playing well?

The players' decision making - El Mak, Findlay... What are they doing making those challenges, in those areas, at those times of the game? Jesus Christ. That's schoolboy stuff. 

Edited by jesper
Typo

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Pisdrd all over them? Sorry but i just saw Aberdeen celebrate as we walked off.

As did I.

We were miles better than them though. Miles better. Every area of the pitch.

We blew it and it’s absolutely galling but it doesn’t make the previous 118 minutes less impressive.

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

As did I.

We were miles better than them though. Miles better. Every area of the pitch.

We blew it and it’s absolutely galling but it doesn’t make the previous 118 minutes less impressive.

Aye it does. Play as well as ye want but if you can’t hold on to a lead with 2 mins to go and win a game then the whole thing is f**king pointless. 

2 minutes ago, jesper said:

We had three weaknesses tonight:

The referee, which we can't control. I do wonder how we always end up on the submissive side of decisions though - they can niggle and foul all game and get away with it. Burke fouls once - yellow. I don't normally condone it, but we need to get in the referee's face more. 

Dyer's subs,especially the last one. I mean, wtf is he thinking adding a CH at that stage of the game and causing confusion to a defence that was playing well?

The players' decision making El Mak, Findlay... What are they doing making those challenges, in those areas, at those times of the gsne game? Jesus Christ. That's schoolboy stuff. 

I'm starting to sound obsessed but yet another comment blaming players, El Mak and Findlay for decision making and our number 9 has missed chance after chance and its forgotten about

2 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I'm starting to sound obsessed but yet another comment blaming players, El Mak and Findlay for decision making and our number 9 has missed chance after chance and its forgotten about

We were 3-2 up with 2 mins to go mate. We didn't need goals, we needed to not concede them.