Shat the bed

Squirrelhumper

55 minutes ago, DuncD said:

They scored directly from 3 crosses and the penalty came from not being able to defend a cross.

So no we weren’t comfortable in defending their Woeful  crosses. 

Their first goal was on 88 minutes. Until that point, we were very comfortable in defending their crosses and I never saw it as anything like the alamo.

12 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Their first goal was on 88 minutes. Until that point, we were very comfortable in defending their crosses and I never saw it as anything like the alamo.

Games don’t last 88 minutes. If they did we would be through. Got to see games through to the final whistle.

14 hours ago, Guff92 said:

f**k me here’s Kabamba getting questioned. Get our fan base in the f**king bin. Fickle if you think he’s not been a great shrewd signing. Take him out that team and we would have been beaten in the 90 minutes last night.

Bet you were gutted you couldn't blame Rory for the defeat. 

#justsayin

Edited by stewarty66

3 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Bet you were gutted you couldn't blame Rory for the defeat. 

#justsayin

If Rory had been playing there is now way Given would have had the room he had on our left side. He would have been shut down a lot quicker. El Makrini got dragged too often inside and at one point was standing next to Burkie.

5 hours ago, DuncD said:

Games don’t last 88 minutes. If they did we would be through. Got to see games through to the final whistle.

This isn't a difficult one to understand. Mclean pointed out that the second half of the game was like the alamo with constant Aberdeen pressure. I pointed out that the pressure was fine because we were coping comfortably with it and we were the team creating the better chances in the midst of it all. While I fully agree with the point you're making, it has zero relevance to what anyone was talking about. 

Does the title of this thread mean  "sold the jerseys " ? Just asking. I dared to object to someone calling Brophy a prick in this forum and was informed that it is a term of endearment. Now can I say that I have misgivings about such language in a forum read by younger fans. OK, they'll all have heard much worse every day in the street, but legitimising it on a public forum seems wrong to this old f#rt.