Aberdeen

kfc_superteam

Of all the teams this is the team I cannot stand the most! Aberdeen under Mcinnes. Hearing his snidey 'it was no more than my players deserved', 'Andy Considine turned in to Ryan Giggs, chortle chortle' after the game is infuriating. 

So cruel on us  as the game was won. I have to say I even prefer Rangers and Celtic to this mob. The sooner he leaves for England the better! 

His own fans turned on him last week despite the years of ‘success’. He has spent a s**t load of cash, lifts the best players from other teams and still can’t produce a team which even puts two passes together - and doesn’t even try to.

Their fans are generally harmless and they’re not a bad club really. But the dross they inflict and the games they go out to ruin from the first whistle are an indictment of his management.

8 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

His own fans turned on him last week despite the years of ‘success’. He has spent a s**t load of cash, lifts the best players from other teams and still can’t produce a team which even puts two passes together - and doesn’t even try to.

Their fans are generally harmless and they’re not a bad club really. But the dross they inflict and the games they go out to ruin from the first whistle are an indictment of his management.

While there is no doubt he has been a success in that he has took them back to where they should be in the league on a regular basis he certainly hasn't overachieved.

In his time at Aberdeen he has won a single trophy - via a very unconvincing penalty shoot out. One trophy puts him on a par with Kenny Shiels, Danny Lennon, Jim Mcinytre, Tommy Wright and John Hughes etc. In fact if ICT had won that shoot out Hughes would have two trophies and Wright has achieved much more in terms of consistent league performance vs budget.

i don't think any clubs in England will be coming for him soon. He had a chance down and made a mess of it. He will never get another chance in the championship. 

Edited by historyman

3 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Has every player that’s played for us meant to be falling over themselves to thank us? He played about 10 games then f**ked off. He owes us nothing, what do you expect?

He was supposed to turn down his contract at Everton to stay with the mighty. Our fans are deluded. Quite right to celebrate like he did, getting boo’d from the get go, for what?

7 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Of all the teams this is the team I cannot stand the most! Aberdeen under Mcinnes. Hearing his snidey 'it was no more than my players deserved', 'Andy Considine turned in to Ryan Giggs, chortle chortle' after the game is infuriating. 

So cruel on us  as the game was won. I have to say I even prefer Rangers and Celtic to this mob. The sooner he leaves for England the better! 

Wasn't cruel as we've only ourselves to blame.

2 hours ago, Guff92 said:

He was supposed to turn down his contract at Everton to stay with the mighty. Our fans are deluded. Quite right to celebrate like he did, getting boo’d from the get go, for what?

He got booed by about two idiots in the East Stand as far as a I could hear. Clearly not mature enough to ignore. Who mentioned contracts BTW? I couldn't give a toss who he plays with. As I said. Classless. 

Kennedy knew exactly what he was doing with his gesture to the home fans sure he owes our club nothing but to make these type of gestures to us shows a lack of class he should have moved towards his own fans and he was still doing it at the end of the game too!

6 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Has every player that’s played for us meant to be falling over themselves to thank us? He played about 10 games then f**ked off. He owes us nothing, what do you expect?

Kilmarnock gave him his start in professional football so a little bit of humility would not go amiss

39 minutes ago, Rondo said:

Kilmarnock gave him his start in professional football so a little bit of humility would not go amiss

Fans were booing him from the off. So he gave some back. All harmless and as said above he took it well when we equalised.

Folk that boo former players are weird*.

*Edited to point out this does not apply to the Jordon Jones types who deserve all they get.

Edited by Silent Bob