Alessio’s signings.

Killieboykfc

3 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

He would have lost to Queens Park, despite having us sitting 5th in the Premier League and comfortably having beaten other SPL sides during his reign, where's your logic behind this? 

I think you are seeing him through a plate of spag bol. He was not the manager for us. Did no one ever consider that he probably was Conte's defensive coach while Conte was the offensive coach. We were 5th each and every win was painful on the eyes. Other than the useless Hearts we beat no other team comfortably.

3 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Another excuse to defend him. Like I say, the signings he made were rotten and it has cost us this season. 

Another excuse to stick the boot in to a manager who was the last person to blame for this season. He has us 5th and won manager of the month the month before he was punted out of the blue.

It's honestly lazy to suggest this is down to signings he made.

23 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Another excuse to stick the boot in to a manager who was the last person to blame for this season. He has us 5th and won manager of the month the month before he was punted out of the blue.

It's honestly lazy to suggest this is down to signings he made.

He was also in charge when our spiral into utter s**te began. 
He was also in charge when we get put out the cup off the worst hibs team in the past 5 years
He was also in charge when we got papped out of Europe against welsh part timers. 

He was a rotten appointment and to suggest it hasn’t had an impact on our season is wrong imo. 

45 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

He was also in charge when our spiral into utter s**te began. 
He was also in charge when we get put out the cup off the worst hibs team in the past 5 years
He was also in charge when we got papped out of Europe against welsh part timers. 

He was a rotten appointment and to suggest it hasn’t had an impact on our season is wrong imo. 

Whatever helps you get through it. Just know that you are totally wrong 

Just now, bute-killiefan said:

It's been well documented that signings fell through because the backroom staff couldn't get things done. It's why people were let go, and Karen Costello was brought in.

Unless that too is all in my head :36:

I can't think of 1 signing that fell through due to "admin"

Any examples?

Just now, Zorro said:

Anyone remember when we were well clear in fifth place of the worst Hibs side of the last few years, then they got a new manager and we got a new manager and now they’re “only” four points clear of us as we sit seventh? That was all our last managers fault. 

Hibs would still be ahead of us if AA was in charge. I’d say they would be even further ahead than they already are. 

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Hibs would still be ahead of us if AA was in charge. I’d say they would be even further ahead than they already are. 

I’d say we’d be second in the table, two points behind Celtic with a game in hand and a quarter final against St Mirren to look forward to. Ignoring all the available evidence is fun. I can see why you like it.