Paul Dalglish

Prahakillie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51508262

Upon returning from Houston for a brief spell at Kilmarnock in 2008, he knew it was time to hang up the boots.

"My body was broken, I couldn't even get through training. That's when I knew I was done. It wasn't fair on anybody for me to keep playing."

Edited by Prahakillie

Just now, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

He scored against Rangers so he's off the hook

No he really isnt, he was just as bad as Dalgleish (difference was paul was done physically whereas Jeffrey was just pish).  As was Merdy, and a whole.host of others we have had over the years.

Christ we could pick 20 worse Killie teams ever from the past 30 years, and guys weve spend money on, guys we spent 6 figures on.  Dave MacFarlane, Dugard macarrison all cost the club more than either Jeffrey or dalgleish.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 AM, Prahakillie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51508262

Upon returning from Houston for a brief spell at Kilmarnock in 2008, he knew it was time to hang up the boots.

"My body was broken, I couldn't even get through training. That's when I knew I was done. It wasn't fair on anybody for me to keep playing."

Too true absolute s**te

His performance in a game against Falkirk ( PDGs last game, he scored a late winner) was possibly the worst I’ve ever seen from a Killie striker.

There didn’t seem to be a problem with him physically but he had lost all composure in front of goal. He missed two chances where he was free about 6 yards out and somehow smashed the ball over the bar. 

38 minutes ago, TLC said:

His performance in a game against Falkirk ( PDGs last game, he scored a late winner) was possibly the worst I’ve ever seen from a Killie striker.

There didn’t seem to be a problem with him physically but he had lost all composure in front of goal. He missed two chances where he was free about 6 yards out and somehow smashed the ball over the bar. 

The Tommy Burns tribute game?