Paul Dalglish

Prahakillie

1 minute ago, killie1961 said:

The killie team gubbed 4 1 at the piggery by the scum in the late 80s

But we were sheite then .... remember Totten's first Ayrshire Cup down there? He thought it was a friendly knockabout and tried players out of position .... Feckin Jim Lauchlan at left-back !?!?!?

He soon got the message when we got pumped 3-0 (I think?).

Just now, Beaker71 said:

You couldn’t have seen Furphy, Merry, Ray Stephen, Alan Mcinally, and others.  Talllon was honking but some of these guys were way worse.

Thought Rambo had a not bad first game against St Johnstone. Got Kevin McGowan sent off and set up ally Mitchell for winner. Was crap after though. Others were maybe a wee bit before my time or maybe so bad I purged them from my memory 

2 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

You couldn’t have seen Furphy, Merry, Ray Stephen, Alan Mcinally, and others.  Talllon was honking but some of these guys were way worse.

I'd have Willie furphy as the worst performance I've witnessed. A was young, but Holy s**t. He was f**king beyond bad that one game. Gary tallon would definitely be up there as well. 

I cant remember Ray Stephen, 90/91 season as well. I hardly missed any matches then. I was only ten, but he's mentioned alot on this forum. Can't place him at all

26 minutes ago, seedsy said:

I'd have Willie furphy as the worst performance I've witnessed. A was young, but Holy s**t. He was f**king beyond bad that one game. Gary tallon would definitely be up there as well. 

I cant remember Ray Stephen, 90/91 season as well. I hardly missed any matches then. I was only ten, but he's mentioned alot on this forum. Can't place him at all

If i remember correctly his only game for Killie was away to Partick Thistle, he was vastly overweight and blowing oot his arse during the warm up. Think he got subbed at half-time never to be seen again.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Part, you’ve been hunting for that one, hats off for even remembering his existence.  Michael Macarthur was another as well.

some absolutely honking footballers have pulled on the stripes (and hoops) for the mighty. 

I still have flashbacks. I think he only made 1 appearance, and that was about 17 too many.

One of the rightbacks that Lee Clark signed was absolutely woefull. He played in the League cup game against Clyde that Coulibally scored a backheel in. 

Jamie Cobain. He was part of the 11 signings he made. He was nowhere near our standard.

A quick search and he has been without a club since he left us. Not really surprised. 

Bit unfair to select a guy who never played a league game but I just remember him from that game at Broadwood and he was absolute dung. 

Special mention to Mark Waddington.

Anyone remember Aime Koudou?

1 hour ago, GrazyKillie said:

One of the rightbacks that Lee Clark signed was absolutely woefull. He played in the League cup game against Clyde that Coulibally scored a backheel in. 

Jamie Cobain. He was part of the 11 signings he made. He was nowhere near our standard.

A quick search and he has been without a club since he left us. Not really surprised. 

Bit unfair to select a guy who never played a league game but I just remember him from that game at Broadwood and he was absolute dung. 

Special mention to Mark Waddington.

Anyone remember Aime Koudou?

I think Waddington went on to be OK for Falkirk. 

22 hours ago, Zorro said:

I’d like to nominate Bambi McInally as s**ttier than Dalglish. Hard to believe he’d ever played, never mind at a very decent level. If I recall correctly he played for Bayern Munich, not that he ever mentioned it. 

I mind his home debut I think, v St Johnstone (?) Didn't look like he was just towing a caravan looked like be had one stuffed up his shirt too.

Robert Prytz have a mention yet?

Edited by All the Wine