Brophy's Penalty record

Kaiastuart

I was thinking to myself for a while that Brophy has a very strong penalty record. In fact I can't remember him ever missing, and I think only once having a kick saved?

I can't find more information online, but what do folk remember? I'm also interested how he compares to other killie forwards, as I'm too young to remember some of the greats of the club (other than Boyd etc).

Brophy penalty technique is similar to Pail Wright. I never had confidence in him either when he stepped up...but he usually did the business.

I only recall Tam Black, Boyd and Naisy missing one each...although I may be mistaken.

Gus had a 100% record 1/1

i remember Bobby Williamson and McCluskey both missing away to Hamilton and then Mavis took over from then.

49 minutes ago, Killjoy1869 said:

Brophy penalty technique is similar to Pail Wright. I never had confidence in him either when he stepped up...but he usually did the business.

I only recall Tam Black, Boyd and Naisy missing one each...although I may be mistaken.

Gus had a 100% record 1/1

i remember Bobby Williamson and McCluskey both missing away to Hamilton and then Mavis took over from then.

Wright scored a bucketload of penalties. 

2 hours ago, GrazyKillie said:

He missed a couple that I remember but put both rebounds in. One at Inverness away in a 3-1 win up there over winter period, Was midweek in the Mixu season.

Think he missed and then scored the rebound at Ibrox too

I’m sure Jamie Hamill missed a pen at Hamilton away and was to hold retake it and scored the second one.

I think it was a 2-2 draw and we scored twice in the last 10 mins. Was maybe Sammon who equalised right at the end?