Scaremongering or Not, Corona Virus = Nae Killie

Andy

The disease doesn't spread as easily as flu, and cannot be spread by people who aren't sick. - Director General WHO. This dispels two myths I have read numerous times on social media.

People just need to be mindful. Wash your hands, don't lick poles on buses, if you show symptoms, stay at home and watch countdown.

Don't write it off as nothing, don't think it's the end of the world.

Oaft FFS !!!!!!

Scottish Youth FA - 

Handshake Protocol | We are grateful for your co-operation on this matter as we take a common sense approach to the current situation.

Following on from the SFA announcement yesterday it has been agreed that with immediate effect the SYFA would seek to suspend the traditional practice of shaking hands between opponents and match officials prior to and following matches.

This is in keeping with the Scottish Government’s circulated guidance on appropriate steps to reduce person-to-person contact and the resultant spread of the infection, and will remain in effect until further notice.

We would request that you instruct all players, coaching staff and match officials on the latest guidance.

Next - Nae cuddles after goals..............................................

Edited by Andy

3 minutes ago, dasboag said:

Massive opportunity for comedy celebrations - will be disappointed if no-one takes this up

I have just been told this was practiced during the Fa Cup game last night, no handshakes.

But there was much love during the game at the goals, and post match too.

Celtic huddle banned then ??

So rugby players can stick their heids up each other’s arses but elsewhere no handshakes  ?????? 

madness !!!!

Edited by Andy

1 minute ago, Garvis said:

100% true Crosshouse hospital have set up a testing station, East Ayrshire council employees have all been notified about it.

yes Crosshouse have set up a unit to test what is possibly going to happen still not confirmed as any Kilmarnock connection NicolaSturgeon in her lunch time state ment said Ayrshire nothing else , . and Crosshouse hospital covers North Ayrshire??? no

3 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

yes Crosshouse have set up a unit to test what is possibly going to happen still not confirmed as any Kilmarnock connection NicolaSturgeon in her lunch time state ment said Ayrshire nothing else , . and Crosshouse hospital covers North Ayrshire??? no

Crosshouse hospital does cover north and east ayrshire, but unless my wife is lying to me it has been confirmed in Kilmarnock today at an old folks home all the care workers have been tested today but believe what you like.

2 minutes ago, Garvis said:

Crosshouse hospital does cover north and east ayrshire, but unless my wife is lying to me it has been confirmed in Kilmarnock today at an old folks home all the care workers have been tested today but believe what you like.

I am not saying your wife is lying to you , I havent seen it confirmed thats all I am saying  ,and likewise if you believe it that up to you. me I really think it will be a storm in a teacup

1 minute ago, charlie1 said:

I am not saying your wife is lying to you , I havent seen it confirmed thats all I am saying  ,and likewise if you believe it that up to you. me I really think it will be a storm in a teacup

It's all over Twitter every news paper are saying it, Onthank has been named as the place it's going down hahaha.

1 minute ago, Garvis said:

No problem try not to be to shocked when it's confirmed bud.

Lots of things shock me pal this wont be one of them , it may well be 100% correct ,  the panic this has caused is unreal, more people will die of Flu this year than Coronovirus.  Keep well , 

1 minute ago, charlie1 said:

.............  more people will die of Flu this year than Coronovirus.   

I suspect more folk will die being hit by vehicles as they step into the road without looking, in order to avoid somebody they believe is infected.

but fitba matches will get postponed and cancelled because of it. 

2 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

The greatest threats to humanity are untrammelled new-liberal capitalism and the military industrial complex. The negation of humanity. 

Wit aboot the threat of the nihilism of Western liberal ideology? Jist sayin............