Scaremongering or Not, Corona Virus = Nae Killie

Andy

Jackson Carlaw thinks the SNP should’ve closed our borders at the beginning of the outbreak. Seems he’s having problems working out the difference between devolved and reserved again. However in the spirit of unity, I’m happy for him to work towards Scotland controlling its own borders. 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Zorro said:

Jackson Carlaw thinks the SNP should’ve closed our borders at the beginning of the outbreak. Seems he’s having problems working out the difference between devolved and reserved again. However in the spirit of unity, I’m happy for him to work towards Scotland controlling its own borders. 

Is that the same borders which he said didnt exist about three weeks ago!

Absolute clown.

12 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Absolute clown.

Actually I almost feel sorry for him. Everything he has to launch at the SNP is equally valid criticism of the Tory government at Westminster.  And the tangle he got into ridiculously supporting Johnstons defence of Cummings when Douglas Ross resigned was embarrassing.

I wonder where he will go with the current torrent of abuse BoJo is getting for refusing to extend the free school meals vouchers? A problem which doesn't really exist for the MacLean's "Tartan Tories". How can this be with such a right wing administration here in Scotand?

• 3 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, CB said:

What's the gist please. I'm not subscribing to the torygraph.

Can you not click the link? 
If not , as the link states antibody tests conducted in hospitals reveals that it was cleaners and porters who moved about the hospitals that spread the virus more than nurses and doctors . Their viral loading was many times that of the medical staff . 

6 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Can you not click the link? 
If not , as the link states antibody tests conducted in hospitals reveals that it was cleaners and porters who moved about the hospitals that spread the virus more than nurses and doctors . Their viral loading was many times that of the medical staff . 

The link asks you to sign up to read the story.

killiefc.com is not in the business of providing funds for other media outlets, not directly linked with Kilmarnock Football Club.

Hence the copying and pasting, with a courtesy link back, should people wish to click it.

Screenshot_2020-07-04-08-30-35_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, CB said:

The link asks you to sign up to read the story.

killiefc.com is not in the business of providing funds for other media outlets, not directly linked with Kilmarnock Football Club.

Hence the copying and pasting, with a courtesy link back, should people wish to click it.

Screenshot_2020-07-04-08-30-35_1.jpg

Sorry didn’t realise that I will copy and paste the story .

1 minute ago, Bonbon19 said:

Sorry didn’t realise that I will copy and paste the story .

I'd like to apologise for the coldness of my explanation there. Upon reading it back, it sounded arseholey. 

True, or not, I could have explained it better.

But, thank you for understanding and copy & pasting.

8 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

No problem :) I couldn't copy and paste but here it is as 2 screenshots 

00164BD1-45C9-4522-9818-727CB7C306BE.jpeg

DDB38586-B8E0-48EB-8CBF-6978478A9714.jpeg

Thanks for that.

The thing is, cleaners tend to not just clean. They usually end up staying over their paid for time & carrying out extra jobs such as bringing round the teas & coffees & dispensing lunch for the patients, due to understaffing. A sure fire way of spreading something like this.

One cleaner I spent some quality time with had two commendations for saving patients lives. Direct person to person intervention. And she wasn't happy about it. Part of her unhappiness was the point of the sort of things she deals with in her paid job, and how she could have transfered something to a patient, but due to the lack of staff, she felt had to do something.

Years of under funding of the NHS has led to this point. 

29 minutes ago, CB said:

Thanks for that.

The thing is, cleaners tend to not just clean. They usually end up staying over their paid for time & carrying out extra jobs such as bringing round the teas & coffees & dispensing lunch for the patients, due to understaffing. A sure fire way of spreading something like this.

One cleaner I spent some quality time with had two commendations for saving patients lives. Direct person to person intervention. And she wasn't happy about it. Part of her unhappiness was the point of the sort of things she deals with in her paid job, and how she could have transfered something to a patient, but due to the lack of staff, she felt had to do something.

I’ve always said that if it wasn’t for the willingness of the vast vast majority of staff that work in the NHS to go above and beyond their “prescribed “ duties it would fall apart somewhat . In both the primary and secondary care sector people do that little bit extra whether it’s working on that extra 1/2 hour unpaid for a colleague  , delivering that prescription to a patient on the way home or driving a patient to an appointment on your day off .
There’s no doubt the NHS is under funded in a lot of areas , the tackling of that problem is a complicated one to be sure . 

2 hours ago, CB said:

Thanks for that.

As Ihave said several times the vectors for this disease are very, very poorly understood.